For Sale Or Trade 99' 100 series, nice condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Or Trade 99' 100 series, diff locks, 84k, GREAT shape

hey there mud members.

the time has come, i unfortunately need to sell this beauty to get something a bit more fuel efficient. i would consider a trade for a 2nd or 3rd gen tacoma with less than 100k...the lower the better. i may also consider a bj70 or similar. here are the details...

99 river rock green metallic mica UZJ100.
currently has 82,500 miles on it, still runs perfect.
i have added OME 866 springs in the rear, slee diff drop and bilstiens all around.
it has speedliner coating from the trim line down.
285/75/16 nitto terra grapplers with about 4k on them.
undercarriage is n good shape, only a little surface rust.
new muffler with straight pipe back - no resonator (sounds nice, not too loud)
i have babied this thing since i have had it, got stock from step grandfather with 54k on the clock.
has only ever seen dirt roads and pavement, never been wheeled.
interior is in immaculate shape.
paint is also in great shape, only a few minor scratches, still shines up real nice.

i'm asking $16,000, KBB says $16,600. let me know if there is anything i am missing...pm questions, i am really busy with school right now, so i will try to do my best. i am located in durango, co
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0530.jpg
IMG_0534.jpg

Last edited:
Nice low mileage cruiser.
Does it have rear a/c and rear locker?

I am interested, will send email, thanks!

jon

I am interested. I live in Pagosa Springs. My cell 946-2118. I can come look tommorow. Harold Kelley

Well, cr@p!

After some phone calls, and PMs, I thought that I had bought this last Friday....

Guess not.

Good luck with the sale, it really does look like beautiful cruiser!

Jordan

is it sold????

Not to knock your LC (looks very nice), but you keep editing your price to a higher price. As I recall it started out at 16K then was reduced to 15K or even 14K now it's back up to 16K. See post #5 (edit). WOA, decide what you want for it and post a price that you will accept.

I am still interested in the first "original" asking price Sam. While I dont mind going 1200 miles to get the right truck, honestly I am not sure I want to take the risk of flying all the way down there.

As mentioned above, changing the price so many times has possibly made some wary.

No disrespect intended, just respectful honesty.

Interior photos would be nice to see either way.
Nice truck!
Email/Pm me if you want to talk.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom