Opinions Please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If those receipts don't have any major issues in them and aren't receipts from Autozone and O'reilly for washer fluid and duct tape, I'd definitely look hard at that one. Good luck.

I didn't see any autozone/O'reileys skimming through via email. Most were from the same local import mechanic. The only thing really missing is a recent TB/WP based on miles which the owner hasn't had done. CV's serviced, newer steering rack (OEM), fluids etc. Hopefully I can fly to look at it before it sells...

something is up, pass

So I had a very in dept conversation with the owner. After a bunch of back and forth, he finally fessed up to the fact the truck was flooded during one of our hurricanes over the last 3 years. I had figured since the motor had 0 miles on it when installed, rebuilding the trans - oh and replacing the ECU about 2 months ago it had to be through insurance. Though it wasn't reported on the carfax he offered.

Are you willing and able to post a pic, VIN, etc. for that rig so others know what they are facing when they see it? I'm already thinking about my buddying Atlanta who is debating an LX 470 vs 570 as just one guy this could help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom