Open invitation group or trail rides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don’t like wheeling solo and i like meeting new people, so i thought hey what if we start a thread where you post when and where you’re going if you are open to other mudders joining you?

I’ll start:

When: Saturday April 30 after lunch
Where: silver lake sand dunes
Who: I’ll be hanging out watching drags and messing around on test with my kids. Might have another buddy coming up
Other details: FRs radio usually is on channel 21, just holler for derek. No real agenda just want to get out and drive around on the sand.

I think this is a great idea. Def a thread to follow!

When May 22 exact time tbd but after lunch.
Where Tin cup near Baldwin
Description: gonna run down tin, it’s a 16-17 mile loop with some obstacles off the trail and miles more branching off in all directions. There is a parking lot if you are trailering a rig. Bring your own snacks and or dinner. Will be pausing for pictures and videos etc at obstacles

879B8436-4EF7-4C29-AC20-5D55597E423C.jpeg

New group ride comin up!
46DA9525-6295-43B5-9A5D-E0A44A058421.jpeg

04B096FD-A8F5-441B-8123-514397D2B826.png

Deleted camp coordinates

Last edited:
Nice work with the flyers you've done for the rides.
I’m getting better. Someday I’ll include all the information on one and won’t be scrambling trying to communicate some last minute item i overlooked. Like when and where we’re meeting Sunday lol.

(At gate open, wherever the nearest open area to the gate is)

I’m getting better. Someday I’ll include all the information on one and won’t be scrambling trying to communicate some last minute item i overlooked. Like when and where we’re meeting Sunday lol.

(At gate open, wherever the nearest open area to the gate is)
You will 100% need to download maps before you get to the island. The cell service there is spotty at best so do not rely on that for navigation.

I’ll be at silver lake sand dunes July 3 with off-road friends. If you’re gonna be there and see me say hi!

Buddy is throwing this together so i made a shareable flyer. I’d you’re around come check us out!
F9717853-37D8-4613-86F7-F22A22B8CDB9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom