Online parts (100) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
nice !!

08-017-026-454-01a.jpg

MOTO RAGE ([motoreji]) for land cruiser 100. At the time of lift rise or low down in order the boots to be difficult to do to be cut off, the special boots which devise form and length. Only inner side. As for color black. 16,800 Yen/set

http://www.moto-rage.co.jp/parts/toyota/lc100/index.html

explain please .. is it taller ??

cost 140$ USD

:D

To prevent the front drive shaft bootf from getting cut when lifted.

Comes with boot bands(?) and grease(?). Only in black. Inner side only.

HTH's ;)

It is supposed to "prevent the front drive shaft boots from getting cut when on lifted vehicles."

Mot :D

Mot-
you have something similar you are going to post in the 80's section right???!!:D :D

barrypt5 said:
Mot-
you have something similar you are going to post in the 80's section right???!!:D :D

I thought I already had posted it, haven't I?:confused:

mot said:
I thought I already had posted it, haven't I?:confused:

after i posted...thought that mot (haha rhymes:D ) might have already done it but thanks for the link!!

barrypt5

all right, I'll call this thread as having enough tech content, since Mot is a good guy... :)

e9999 said:
all right, I'll call this thread as having enough tech content, since Mot is a good guy... :)

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Thanks, Eric! ;)

Pskhaat said:

They say that it's from the middle-eastern-spec model.

They want $52.50 for it. :eek:

If I can get the part number, I should be able to get it.

I want those 3 hole washer nozzles, how much inc post to OZ, or do I order direct from them. Are they a direct replacement for the 2 hole, that is, exactly the same size for a 2003 LC100 http://4wdsuv.auto-g.jp/shop/114/1653.html

You can run down to your local Lexus dealer if you guys have them Down Under.

That should be much cheaper than getting them here from me. Or do you not have Lexus down there???

Mot ;)

Closest dealer is 270km away, however, I have looked at every Lexus I have seen(not many) and they have had the 2 hole version. I will try harder in OZ and if I don't have any success I will get back to you. You don't have any part numbers I could ask them for by any chance, or if they come on other models besides the LX470?

100TD, FWIW, my US spec 98 LX470 has the 3 hole washer nozzle. Maybe it's a US only item?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom