ON canada,random fj40/mini truck parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Plastic headlight surrounds for a mini truck (pre 85 body style, square headlights). Have ps/ds, good shape only one crack I can see at one of the lower mounts but it does not extend to the "body" and there are no chips or missing pcs. Has the clear marker lights attached and those lenses have no cracks/chips.

I was thinkin 40 bucks for both but feel free to make an offer. Ill post pics on request.

Selling the plow off of the fj40 land cruiser. Older 7' meyers? plow w side to side and up/down hydro. One small hole in the plow otherwise it looks decent, rusty but decent. Control box/wiring/motor/pump included. I can also throw in the brackets that were on my truck...

Everything is out of the van now, just have to cut off the brackets on the front bumper (should be off today).

Looking for 800$ but more than willing to consider offers. Pics in my 40 thread ("New snow plow/project/conversation piece").

Im replacing my body on the fourty and I have the following old parts up for sale.

-2 front fenders (rusty and full of bondo but the inner fenders are solid) 50$
-firewall (no switches/knobs/vents etc included, rusty where it meets the tub otherwise looks half decent. Its still attached to my 40 but will be off within the next week or so. 100$
-rear hatch. 5/10 condition, good window. 50$
-tranny tunnel (hacked and patched a bit, some rust, but can be saved 10$
-gauge cluster (looks decent, one needle disconnected, no clue it it works) 50$

Everything is obo, feel free to make an offer or stop by to take a look if youre in the area.

D

Last edited:
What year is the rear hatch? I need the hardware more than the hatch itself and if it's compatible with my 74 model will pay you 50.00 for all of the hardware. glsisk@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom