Wanted Misc mini truck parts needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Hello, mud members. I'm closing in on the end of my current Toyota pickup build and have some misc pieces I need to locate to call it finished. The truck is a 94 2wd pickup- a couple of these items are specific to 2wd. The list is as follows: spare tire winch/hoist(I believe it is actually 2wd specific due to lug pattern but im sure i could modify a 4wd version to work), OEM dash mounted digital clock, front sway bar(2wd specific), rear bump stops(bolt to frame, not axle- also 2wd specific), rh exterior mirror(need the style that attaches to the door skin, not at the front corner of the window) lastly, on the off chance anyone has any intact tailgate strap anti rattle clips, i could use all 4. The bed mounted ones I have are both damaged and the tailgate mounted ones are missing entirely. Thanks for checking your parts stashes, let me know if you have any of these items you'd be willing to sell.

P.s. Here's a pic of the truck for s***s and giggles, and to show the style of mirror I'm after. Thanks again!

KIMG2719.jpg

Last edited:
Update: turns out I had a spare tire hoist from a Tacoma in my parts stash that I can make work, and the tailgate clips are still available from Toyota. I am still hunting for the passenger side exterior door mirror, digital dash clock, 2wd specific front sway bar, and 2wd specific rear bump stops. Thanks again for looking!

Edit: apparently I need to get a better handle on what I have in my parts horde, turns out the Tacoma I used for the engine donor for this truck had the rear bump stops I needed, so I can check that off the list as well.

Last edited:
Update: turns out I had a spare tire hoist from a Tacoma in my parts stash that I can make work, and the tailgate clips are still available from Toyota. I am still hunting for the passenger side exterior door mirror, digital dash clock, 2wd specific front sway bar, and 2wd specific rear bump stops. Thanks again for looking!
i was at my local salvage yard today and they have a 2wd pickup there everythig was in it except the trans. tailgate was there but rusty. it had electric mirrors though.

i was at my local salvage yard today and they have a 2wd pickup there everythig was in it except the trans. tailgate was there but rusty. it had electric mirrors though.
...It's been years since I've seen one at any of my local yards, I even had a hard time finding one with a early Tacoma to source the bell housing for this build. I'd love to pillage that truck for parts but a road trip to Utah for a sway bar and bump stops wouldn't be very cost effective. Thanks for keeping an eye out though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom