old man emu lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oh wait.......I was thinking I was in the 60's section.

If you have the old push and pull setup, by all means dump it for the IFS box then go with the high steer

can you put on hysteer with ome lift

Yes.

I have Sky Manufacturing arms with a Budbuilt tierod and draglink. Stock IFS box in factory location. It's tight on the passenger side, but the bumpstop protects the draglink from hitting the frame.

Not sure about how it would fit up on a SA rig, but it should be OK since the frame rails have more arch on those.

ok i got my springs and one side has a plus + and one has a minus-. which side is what

ok i got my springs and one side has a plus + and one has a minus-. which side is what

I assume you mean the front springs. That is because the perch heights on the front axle are not the same, the passenger side is higher than the driver's side. I would think you would put the + on the drivers side, but I could have it backwards. I would call the vendor and ask. Or call ARB, they are really helpful on the phone.

I'm 99% positive that the + goes towards the front of the truck. Both driver and pass side springs have + and - right? The + goes in front. That should be the same side of the spring that has the military wrap on it... Post pictures if you can with any questions you may have. Pic are worth 1000 words... Good luck!

Another way to tell, is that the military wrap (if there is one?) should go on the non-shackle end.

I had a 2" OME lift "professionally" installed last year and assuming they knew what they were doing, the + ends are towards the cab, - ends are towards the bumpers.

Started a new thread for Roland

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom