Oil filter cross reference. 12HT / 2H (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I went to my local Lordco to get an oil filter. I’ve switched from the local Bumper to Bumper due to staffing issues. So I present the WIX /NAPA number and am told it’s obsolete. I guess I am going back to Bumper to Bumper. A quick google gave me this list:
E3A241C6-7E15-422F-A319-A1DA17239C1A.png

Are there any here on the list that are proven better? Proven worse?
I have made an order with local Toyota dealer but they are on back order, so I’ve got my name down for 12. Toyota also only charges $26 Canadian and I had to pay $32 at Bumper to Bumper.

Genuine Toyota from Partsouq here.

Genuine Toyota from Partsouq here.
I only wish I could just get them on demand
$7 more than they cost at Toyota here, to order 12 it would cost $192 extra to ship.
That’s just silly.

Last edited:
I only wish I could just get them on demand
$7 more than they cost at Toyota here, to order 12 it would cost $192 extra to ship.
That’s just silly.
The dealer here used to charge me $40 for an oil filter (and then basically tell me I should go to the parts store up the road and get some rubbish for $35)

WIX 51627 Oil filter --> 16$ US$ at RockAuto.com

While your there :

WIX 33393 Fuel filter --> 8$ US$
WIX 42159 Ait filter --> 11$ US$

... I am even able to order WIX oil and fuel filters from RockAuto for my 1HDFTE - HDJ100

Cheap and good ! ;)

Last edited:
Your best bet is to find an online supplier and buy consumables in bulk (just like the shop up the road does).

The dealer here used to charge me $40 for an oil filter (and then basically tell me I should go to the parts store up the road and get some rubbish for $35)

They wonder why people are turning away from bricks and mortar stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom