Parting Out Ohio. 84-88 Pickups 4x2 and 4x4 part out. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

87FJ60 Sam18

SILVER Star
Threads
Ohio. 84-88 Pickups 4x2 and 4x4 part out. let me know what do you need. 22r engine. manual 4x4 trans. I can ship parts all over.
Resized_20220905_140447.jpeg

20220809_211714.jpg

Last edited:
Are either of the trucks xtra cabs? I'd be interested in that air intake hose that goes from the air cleaner to the core support on the blue truck, along with the resonator box that attaches to it. Also looking for good right and left side door mirrors.

Thanks!

Are either of the trucks xtra cabs? I'd be interested in that air intake hose that goes from the air cleaner to the core support on the blue truck, along with the resonator box that attaches to it. Also looking for good right and left side door mirrors.

Thanks!
sure. I have a good mirror set.

Last edited:
I need a set of bucket seats. Also shifter boots, front grill for 84/85. Lower balance as well. Thanks.

I need a set of bucket seats. Also shifter boots, front grill for 84/85. Lower balance as well. Thanks.
I have a set bucker seat of first gen Tacoma if that would help you. i do have he shifter boots and lower valance. I can text you some pictures.

Do you by chance have any complete 4.56 rear diffs?

@87FJ60 Sam18 Hello, I'm looking for a bed suitable for a 84-88 xtra cab. Any chance yours are good? -Erin

Looking forward a complete front axle and power steering box for a 1984 mini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom