Official Wagon Build Up (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHREG said:
How did Zacks truck turn out?(*

It is the supreme cluster F.....K, SOB hi dollar kit sux worse than anything I have ever seen...........I suggested Zack compose a DVD, "How to Screw Up a Perfectly Good Pickup"

He did not find the humor.........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Git her done! Damn I wish I was down there to help, but I should probably be fixin my own junk :flipoff2:

looks like you might be able to ebay some of the straight parts you've ditched...logos, vent thingys, etc.

Hows the lift gate???

Dude that thing rocks....more pics...more pics...more pics....that is billy bad ass!!

Mace said:
Hows the lift gate???
For sale along with diamond plate inner rear quarter panels that I made. Josh

Lookey what I found in the treasure pile this weekend, front is out of chevy 1 ton, dually stuffs gotta go, rear is out an early seventies Ford 3/4, it seems to have some sort of locker already in it:idea: both Dane 60:D Josh
Mvc-020f.jpg

Looking Great Josh!!

Gonna be wheelin w/ the big boys. Hell, you might even get Kboy to actually wheel again...;p

krisfj40 said:
looks like you might be able to ebay some of the straight parts you've ditched...logos, vent thingys, etc.

What straight parts? I didn't see any straight parts!:D Can't wait to see this at the Jamboree. You guys rock!

Later,

KOWBOY said:
Gonna be strange to go wheelin' without that Waggon on a strap behind me. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Don't forget that I still have the Pig:flamingo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom