Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

15x11 alum. wheels and 31x10.5 AT's (separate)

Like it says, i got one set of wheels and one set of tires, they are not mounted, nor could they be w/ the width of the rim. But your still welcome to buy both

would prefer not to ship, but if you wanna pay i might be able to help ya

located in 27265 near greensboro NC

Wheels $75
--no damage at all, rattle canned flat black toy pattern 6 on 5.5
Tires $250
--2 @ 7/16'' and 2 @ 8/16'' so basically 1/2 '' 18k miles on them +/-
LURP 103 (Medium).jpg
LURP 102 (Medium).jpg
alsbumpwheelshouses 024 (Medium).jpg

WAAG front grill guard for $100 on NC4x4 plus appears to be parting out the whole thing..

WAAG front grill guard for landcruiser - North Carolina 4x4 Forum

Just a FYI...it is NOT me / no other info, just a link, it is in Belmont, NC

(I am interested in power window motors btw, if someone has some in good shape in your way!!)

Sam

1972 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 Sell or Trade

Crazy man. Wants to trade for a jeep!!!! I just had to reply, to see his reasoning. Maybe it is a forum member. Why would you ever do such a thing. I can't turn my head without seeing a jeep on ft. Bragg. Today I saw 4 parked together and from standing in one spot I could see SEVEN. Crazy.

hey addicted56...my younger brother just took off for Ft. Bragg this morning, he was at Fort Rucker and now is at Bragg waiting for deployment in March...

FJ40 lower dash pad

WTB - Lower dash pad for passenger side of FJ40. I'm looking for one in good condition that has not been cut to mount a radio. It runs from the steering column to the end of the dash, under the glove box.

Transmission hump

I need a transmission hump for a '74 FJ40. All I really need is about the first 18" of one, the firewall end.

I need a transmission hump for a '74 FJ40. All I really need is about the first 18" of one, the firewall end.

I might have one here at the house. I will check on sunday if you have not found one before then. It would be in my shed out back, and i get home when it is dark out nowadays.

Looking for a 80 series. Preferably with lockers.And no rust. Everything else is open for looking at. This will be for the better half / me on good days.

I have a 1997 LX450 I am thinking about selling. Has lockers and no rust. The vehicle is from CA and OR. It is located in Wilmington NC.

Tim

I have a 1997 LX450 I am thinking about selling. Has lockers and no rust. The vehicle is from CA and OR. It is located in Wilmington NC.

Tim

Pics / info on it ?

Email me at krzycruiser(at)earthlink.net

Thanks

1972 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 Sell or Trade

Crazy man. Wants to trade for a jeep!!!! I just had to reply, to see his reasoning. Maybe it is a forum member. Why would you ever do such a thing. I can't turn my head without seeing a jeep on ft. Bragg. Today I saw 4 parked together and from standing in one spot I could see SEVEN. Crazy.

I though you might get a kick out of this... He was a nice guy, just got burnt out on the 40 and wanted something new..

https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/199340-2nd-fj40.html

wanted fj62 original chrome wheel

Anyone have a stock fj62 chrome wheel?

Spence

Ok folks, so multiple back surgeries are forcing my folks to relocate to a townhome so lots of stuff is going. thought id post some of the better stuff here. Lots of homeowner supplies. And there is no way to begin even describing how my father keeps his stuff. Lets just say most folks dont keep their lawn tools garaged, and those that do, probably dont mop their garage floor. Immaculate doesnt even do the Harley justice. The lazy boys were probably sat in half dozen times in the showroom but do not work for post surgery.

Please PM me to make sure i see your response. Thanks guys. Items in Oak Ridge NC ( I-40 and I-85 )
Items “ For Sale”

John Deere 18 hp tractor model GT235 48” cutting deck $1800 (new $4500)

John Deere 15 cubic yard tilt trailer $200 (new $340)

Pull behind plugger / aeriator ( commercial model) $600 (new $1200)

Pull behind lawn sprayer $100 (new $269)

Troy-Bilt vaccum / mulcher $250 (new $500)

O’Brian slalom water ski’s (2) with cases $150 each or $275 for both

Aluminum 32 foot extension ladder class I $100

Werner Multi-Master 8/16 foot ladder $100

Kerosun Radiant 10 heater $40

Receiver type trailer hitches for Dacota p/u, Jeep Cherokee, Dodge Caravan $50 each

Nordic-Trac Ab / Crunch machine $40

Incline sit-up bench $35

Dunwel Motorcycle lift $225 new (cost $350)

Hoist 1100 weight machine $1500 (new $3300)

Two complete sets of scuba gear extra suits and high pressure tanks Priced individually

Gun Case for 6 guns Pecan finish $250

Two Lazy Boy recliners brown Nubuck Leather $600 each (cost $1000 ea) new

Jasper Knee hole desk, pecan finish ($250)

Power lift chair ($250) OBO

Four ladder back chairs dark oak finish ($175)

’97 Harley Davidson Wide Glide immaculate condition 17k miles $13,000 ($22,000 cost)

1995 FJZ80 for sale

1995 FJZ80 for sale in Winston Salem. White with 131k all stock & factory locked. Daily driver with new Fortera Triple Treads. New front bumper, new paint, new A/C condenser, grill, headlights, center caps, antenna motor, brakes, battery. $3500 custom stereo install with custom subwoofer and top of the line Diamond Audio component separate speakers in front / rear. 5 channel 500watt JL audio amp. Custom equalizer with subwoofer control knob in dash along with Kenwood excelon series head unit with IPOD and Sirius controllers installed (tough install....whew!!!) Its all done very clean and made to look as factory as possible. (avoid theft)
I bought this truck 3 years ago from an elderly couple in West Palm Beach to keep for life...It was my daily driver after selling my FJ60. Love the truck and it has been built to keep but things change in life and I need to sell it

All maintenance done. If you have been looking for a daily driver for the wife or yourself and/or would like a near perfect stock/locked FJ80 to begin your project, this is hands down the one you want.

I have tons of pictures if you'd like to see them. Accepting highest offer over the next week or it goes on ebay at a buy it now of $12,500 Would accept less from someone in the Carolinas who will give it a good home. I really hate to sell 'er as it was my plan to keep it for good. Certainly has been treated that way.

email me at murphy917 at hotmail if you'd like to hear more.

Best of luck to the Olde North State Cruisers group...
-Murph

4" Lift Springs and Anti-Inversion Shackles for 40

I have a set of springs left over from when I had my 40, They are 4" lift springs that I bought from a guy and never got the chance to put them on. They are used, I dont what brand they are, but they look to be in decent shape, price for the springs is $100. There is a pair of anti-inversion shackles mounted on the front set of springs, they are in great shape, the price for them is $40. I will sell them together or seperate. I would prefer to sell them local but will ship. Thanks.

2 weeks ago and you would have saved me 500 bucks on buying new ones. Ohh well. I guess that is what I get for being in a hurry. A good lesson to be learned.

You can do a project in 3 months but it going to cost you 10 times more than doing the same project in 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom