Official Logo Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Submit all of your CLub logo ideas here. This thread will be locked on October 31st. At which time all submissions will be put into a poll thread and they will be voted on for a specified duration of time. The logo recieving the most votes will be chosen as the first "OFFICIAL" club logo.

All subsequent designs will then be put aside for potential future use. Any "OFFICIAL" items will bear the official logo. "Official " items will be defined as items purchased solely with club funds. Any non-official items purchased by one or more persons with non-club funds may have any logo the purchaser wish so long as the design bearing the club's name is pre-approved by a majority of the BOD.

Rhino and DD please post your initial designs. And any susequent derrivatives that you feel should be considered.

I converted it.
Here it is again:
attachment.php

just a thought, the club logo should be a "brand", not sure its a good idea to have mixed logos on different items.

out of the 35 or so I riffed on here is one that looks purdy. nothing is final at this point :D

Last edited:
I definitely like this one the best so far. Not a big fan of the big cartoony CSC.

This one just kind of looks "classic"

attachment.php

can do, I can have up to 45 per page and add as many pages as we need. I will add the others in this thread along with numbers.

You are welcome Rhino :)

I posted all we have so far upHERE on the logo wall of fame.

PM me if you want to see any changes or additions of new logo ideas

so i did a little leg work today, submitted our logo to a decal shop,, not the cheapest shop in town but it gives us an idea,,,, it will be $75 to set-up to print, then the stickers will be about $2.50 ea. with no min. or max.

New input is a good thing...what would it look like with the tire black? If not too much trouble.

With a little photochoping;

logo2.jpg

Make the star a little flatter across the gap and maybe more gold than yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom