Official LCLC Member Rigs Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

downloadfile.jpeg
20170312_161623.jpg
hey guys,
I looked at this whole thread and realized that a lot has changed since this post was started.
Me first...
I've been working on the Chick'n, a '77 fj 40.
It's a work in progress, but here is the before and after shots.

View attachment 1447284 View attachment 1447282 hey guys,
I looked at this whole thread and realized that a lot has changed since this post was started.
Me first...
I've been working on the Chick'n, a '77 fj 40.
It's a work in progress, but here is the before and after shots.
Its looking good. I was admiring it the other day when I was at your place. I almost removed the bezel to turn it upside down to see how long until you noticed it, but I was afraid of snapping a rusty screw. Its beginning to look too good to wheel, I could even feel the envy of your 62.

Going to be in Aiken for two months and would love to find a great tech to get a nasty cel issue resolved. I’ve had my rig since 98. It’s my dd but no time to do my own work. Just love the rig. Amy recommendations would be very alleeciated

FB2B8496-D159-48E0-B84D-4B636E5430C6.jpeg

Going to be in Aiken for two months and would love to find a great tech to get a nasty cel issue resolved. I’ve had my rig since 98. It’s my dd but no time to do my own work. Just love the rig. Amy recommendations would be very alleeciated

View attachment 2563381
Nice rig! Hit up Trollhole’s in Greenville. Marshall is awesome and is a wizard with the 80 Series.

Any of you salty dogs recognize this machine from Sullivans Island area? Its up here in Gville just sittin on the side of the road.

Calling dibbs if the owner wants to sell.

@ErikinSC you seen it around? Maybe ebay or local sales lot?

Any of you salty dogs recognize this machine from Sullivans Island area? Its up here in Gville just sittin on the side of the road.

Sorry, doesn’t look familiar. Wish I could help!

No, but there are a couple of kids at College of Charleston that have 80’s..... Can’t say that I’ve seen it, either.

So, I’ve added a FJ40 to the fleet! It’s a 1977 and I found it under a shed less than a mile from my parent’s house being stored by a friend from high school for a widow whose husband was killed in an auto accident. The owner was doing a resto-mod on it for his daughter. Before his death, he had installed an OME lift and new diffs with unknown gearing right now! It also has a Vintage Air ac system, Holley Sniper EFI kit, and a Dakota digital instrument panel. It has some work that needs to be done to finish it all up and a lot of body work. The po had purchased all kinds of new parts including a Gobi roof rack with all the add ons and an ARB “catcher’s mask” Bull Bar and I think it has a swing away tire carrier but I’m not sure of the brand yet! There’s also tons of weatherstripping and a headliner and all kinds of other little stuff! I’ve ordered a windshield and some Bestop seats for it and am waiting for them to come in. I’m gonna be needing a roll bar, and I hope Giraffe may have 1 I can use!

6D9DB788-1BA5-4320-888B-1CAF2CA84CF4.jpeg

5BB58E71-17E0-4B8C-86D1-640D13B92A48.jpeg

C7566796-1103-479F-BF6F-7974D34474F0.jpeg

Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom