Official Classifieds Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not quality work by the shop that supposedly rebuilt this engine.

02394848-9FCB-4FAD-9E49-1CB1BBA66154.jpeg
08F96A70-9FD1-4275-BBCF-C8F234664DBC.jpeg
2C6AC1F3-6233-45DD-864A-21E8DBC238BF.jpeg
755D6DC9-CE5F-4412-AAD6-438DCC28F11C.jpeg

Rare opportunity, these are extremely hard engines to get your hands on. This one is right here in Boise looking for a new home.

You could buy the parts we don’t have, slap it back together and go. Or you could go all out and build it up for 20yrs of use and lots of power or anything in between.

I will give it some time to see anyone local wants it and if not I will list in the main classified.

Cheers

Is that the motor from the 45 build?

Not quality work by the shop that supposedly rebuilt this engine.

View attachment 2764920View attachment 2764921View attachment 2764922View attachment 2764923

Rare opportunity, these are extremely hard engines to get your hands on. This one is right here in Boise looking for a new home.

You could buy the parts we don’t have, slap it back together and go. Or you could go all out and build it up for 20yrs of use and lots of power or anything in between.

I will give it some time to see anyone local wants it and if not I will list in the main classified.

Cheers

Is this the one that came to you in John's truck? Rebuilt relatively recently with low or zero miles since rebuild?

Is this the one that came to you in John's truck? Rebuilt relatively recently with low or zero miles since rebuild?

Yup

Cheers

Finally decided to let them go because they are taking up to much space.

I got a full set of cloth Euro seats from a 1995 80-series. Seats are grey and manual. 2nd row is a bench like a 60-series.

$150 for front buckets and rear bench seat.

Cheers

Locally?

Is anyone local in need of a complete good lowish mile 1FZFE?

Chris who works for me has this available.

Cheers

Wanted - anyone know of a radiator shop in the valley that will recore a heater core (for my early Hupp heater)? There isn’t any place in Emmett anymore. Thanks.

I'd call Radiator King on Overland. They've repaired several OEM cruiser radiators for me and I've been satisfied. Unsure of a heater core specifically, but worth asking.

Calvin

Thanks Calvin - as it turns out, I just soldered the core at the top where it was leaking. Good to go for now!

I saw that this morning, do you think that was for real?

I'm not on FB so no clue how it works. A friend sent it to me and I said the same 'has to be a scam', although I don't know what they're phishing for, a phone number?

Another wanted 😂:

Thought I’d check with the “local” gang to avoid shipping, but looking for a passenger front bench seat bottom pan, one that has springs (but don’t need the springs). Surface rust ok, but mostly solid preferred. I have to modify my early FJ45 bench seat (really an FJ25 bench seat) for more support as I don’t have the original covers that would have had the box springs inside the cushion. So I’m thinking of putting in a pan to keep the seat from sagging onto the top of the fuel tank. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom