Official BS Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know. I was helping. :):)

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Or....

You could....

Do this....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. At least he won't have to move them, they already in the BS thread.

I've had a bunch of halogens on the Eleyota. After following Matt I WILL get a led bar for under the rack. All 8 lights are crap compared to Matt's led bar. He was 600' behind me and outshined my lights.

got a link to some LED replacements?

I had some HIDs in the truck for about 3 weeks. I got them from HID car kits. They sucked, granted they were 35watt, but were definately bluer than I expected and were not even as bright as stock bulbs.
Took them out and put in Sylvania Super white or whatever their called, much better.

If I could find some HIDs that are similar in output to my car's stock ones, I'd jump on them, but nothing seems to match. They are uber bright and great color, only the slightest hint of blue.

I have retrofit projectors in my truck with 5k bulbs and love them. I wouldn't go back to stock for anything. They were expensive and took a little bit of work getting them in but they are awesome. Although, I think if I had the chance to switch them to some sort of led then I would go for that. I love the way that led headlights look in the military hummers and the lights must work pretty good if the military is switching all of their vehicles over to them.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I have retrofit projectors in my truck with 5k bulbs and love them. I wouldn't go back to stock for anything. They were expensive and took a little bit of work getting them in but they are awesome. Although, I think if I had the chance to switch them to some sort of led then I would go for that. I love the way that led headlights look in the military hummers and the lights must work pretty good if the military is switching all of their vehicles over to them.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

My projectors are super bright.

LLK

ForumRunner_20130505_155155.jpg

Yes, my camera and this forum site..don't work

ForumRunner_20130505_155155.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom