Official 406 Monthly Meeting Oct 11th Lindley Park- 4Runner/FJC/etc Night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are going to sneak in one more outdoor meeting this fall!

We are going to have out October Monthly meeting this Tuesday Oct 11th at 7:00pm at Lindley Park in Bozeman.

Theme: End of Season Maintenance and Winter Prep List

Featured rigs: Everything we haven't covered... 4Runners, FJC's, Hi Lux, 7X's etc...

We will discuss a few things... SWAP meet maybe?

Old business and new business, should be awesome!

Come on out!

Gonna miss this another one. I will be in Pullman with my dad.

I missed the BBQ last month because of the "C" flu.

as delicious as the Taco is, it aint getting any love at the next meeting???😆

I got some kid shuttling to work out. 70% sure I can be there.

Do we ever have get togethers around Missoula? Haven't been watching 406 cruisers for long, but it seems like everything is in Bozeman?

Do we ever have get togethers around Missoula? Haven't been watching 406 cruisers for long, but it seems like everything is in Bozeman?

it was brought up the last few years about doing a remote meeting around the state.

@REZARF

Yes that would be nice.
We have talked about it. We would just need to get it on the schedule. The majority of involved cruiser heads are in Bozeman. But the meetings are in Bozeman as well making it easy for local folks to jump in.

We did at least two runs this summer that were closer to Helena and Billings than they are Bozeman. That might be an easier way to dive in and get involved.

We do at least 1 Saturday meeting a year to make it more possible for out of town members to attend. This past year we’ve had several folks from Billings join meetings.

Colorado has 3 TLCA chapter clubs within 3 hours of each other… Rising Sun, Horsetooth, and the Colorado Springs chapter. We would welcome another chapter here in our great state too!

Yea I was thinking about another chapter as well.

I read over the requirements on the TLCA website. Doesn't seem like they require much really... just the interest from people on the western half of the state would have to be there. I'm sure the time commitment would be great to get something like that started.

I would like to think I have the time for something like that. BUT! There would have to be interest as well. I think that would come over time? Idk.

I bet if you made up some “fliers” or business cards and started slipping them under some built Cruisers and Toyota 4x4’s around town with a meeting time and place… at a cool popular eatery, park, 4x4 shop or brewery you’d get a few early adopters.

I’d bet 406 could help sponsor something like a kickoff meet and greet. All it takes is a few committed Cruiserhead’s and you’ll have some fun and connections.

If you start slow but do things well, I’d bet it would snowball without too much effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom