Events/Trails Off-roading for Acreage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The NEA is holding an event open to the public. Registration is:

3B6825C5-3E0D-4045-99E2-52FFF65D2F3A.jpeg

I’m heading up between 7 and 8
Probably get there around 9
FYI I called the tel# on the “brouchor” and asked a bunch of questions. Camping is a big sorta field and it will sort of a free for all for where u park and camp. I say we Yankee toys try and stick to one area and park and tent right there. There will be a big community bin fire but u can also have you own bonfire at your camp site as long as it’s off the ground in a metal fire pit thingy. And there will be a food truck there the whole time all day and night
Includes 2 dinners Friday and Saturday night
But U can buy additional meals off them like sandwiches for the trail etc for a price. Bring lotsa money there will be good raffle prizes too. Me and my bud will be showing up with 2 40’s. He ain’t wheeling his but he’s driving it there. Hill sit shotgun with me on Saturday and will probably both head home Sunday morning. I may stay alittl longer Sunday and hit an easy trail before heading home though

I will be up there as early as possible on Friday. I'll be leaving from southern CT around 1ish so I should be there 230-3. Im down to meet up and have a club spot. I will be leaving late Saturday night though. I realized that I have some practicals that I have to attend for my Fire Dept. On Sunday. Gotta love double booking yourself...

I will be up there as early as possible on Friday. I'll be leaving from southern CT around 1ish so I should be there 230-3. Im down to meet up and have a club spot. I will be leaving late Saturday night though. I realized that I have some practicals that I have to attend for my Fire Dept. On Sunday. Gotta love double booking yourself...
Ok cool
FYI I said i was gonna be there between 8-9, I meant PM not AM lol
I’ll try and find the Toyota’s when I get there
See you guys soon

Cool..... Im leaving RI at around 630-7. Dirtfriendly see if you can get us a little spot set up since you’ll be there first. See you guys up there!

I will see what I can do to grab a spot for us. Looks like we'll have about 3-4 rigs there right? Just look for the muddy 80 with a rediculous firestick antenna coming from the hood.

Ok I’m gonna bring some marinated chicken thighs, and corn on the cob
And jack “cruiserguy” is bringing a Weber bbq
If anyone has a small fire pit bring it along so we can have a small bonfire and sit around it and Powwow in our area. Also if anyone has a cookstove ? For boiling water for coffee in the morning ?

Have fun guys, and take some pictures to share with the rest of the group. It should be easy to find each other, since the majority of everyone else will be in a jeep.

Update
I just got 20lb of chicken thieghs that I applied my special “TEQ RUB” to for fri nite late nite eats.
I got Eggs, turkey sausage patties , English muffins and cheese for Saturwday morning and Sunday morning too maybe. I got fresh corn on the cob I rubbed with olive oil salt and pepper and a nice peace of chorizo to grill and pick on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom