Wanted OEM 200 Series LC Roof Rack - Boise, ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an OEM 200 Series Roof Rack for my LX with the "shorty" stock rack. Happy to pay shipping and a fair price!

I have this I just took off my 2017 LC200 if interested (don’t know if this is what you’re looking for?) we can discuss shipping from TX
D7662DC8-81A4-497D-906A-D36DC5C75FF2.jpeg

I have this I just took off my 2017 LC200 if interested (don’t know if this is what you’re looking for?) we can discuss shipping from TXView attachment 2701128

That is exactly what I am looking for. I don't actually need the crossbars, just the hardware off of them but I am willing to pay to ship the whole package if you want them out of your garage. I'll shoot you a PM

That is exactly what I am looking for. I don't actually need the crossbars, just the hardware off of them but I am willing to pay to ship the whole package if you want them out of your garage. I'll shoot you a PM
I just recently did this swap on my 2010 LX. The LX crossbars don't quite fit as stock. I was able to re-drill the holes and extend the cross bars to fit. Just letting you know it takes a little modification to use the LX bars. For data points, pretty sure my rack was from a Heritage edition.

950AB29C-831E-456F-9B5B-B4D025950789.jpeg

I just recently did this swap on my 2010 LX. The LX crossbars don't quite fit as stock. I was able to re-drill the holes and extend the cross bars to fit. Just letting you know it takes a little modification to use the LX bars. For data points, pretty sure my rack was from a Heritage edition.

View attachment 2703587

Much appreciated! I am actually tossing the stock LX and LC crossbars out and have made my own

Much appreciated! I am actually tossing the stock LX and LC crossbars out and have made my own
Awesome, going the 8020 route? I'm trying out multiple load bars for now. Although the only thing I've carried on mine so far are Kayaks. They do okay with the Amazon J-Cradles I ordered. There is a lot of flex in the OEM load bars. Not sure if that's good or not.

Awesome, going the 8020 route? I'm trying out multiple load bars for now. Although the only thing I've carried on mine so far are Kayaks. They do okay with the Amazon J-Cradles I ordered. There is a lot of flex in the OEM load bars. Not sure if that's good or not.

Exactly. Going to use the 80/20 aluminum but fashioning my own mounting brackets to retain the OEM thumbscrews so I can adjust on the fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom