Ocean Kayak For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
Hey guys, tough times call for tough measures. Dixie's surgery was not cheap. I need to sell off at least one of the toys to compensate my wallet. There will always be other deals out there. For now i can live without a kayak.

The sidekick fits 1 adult and 1 kid or dog. It's Red in color. Here's the info on it.
SideKick™ - Flexible Seating Options For An Adult And A Small Child Or Pet - Ocean Kayak

Im asking $400.00. It's a $600.00 kayak and the paddles were just short of $100.00. It's been out twice with us and i let my cousin use it once. Been stored inside our warehouse not in the sun.

I will not ship, obviously.

Location is Anaheim, CA.

I will be around anytime for you guys to take it. Make sure you use it well.

Damn, i know someone that may be interested, i will let ya know in a few days!

Not to sound like an ass here, but if you buddies dog was the one that attacked dixie, shouldnt he be covering expenses? And before u say that is was an accident and he is your friend, bla bla bla. IMHO, owners should be responsible for their dogs at all times and pay whatever damages they cause!

Anyway, glad she is doing well!

My .02

Thanks man, yeah like i said in the other post... i couldn't do that to my buddy. It's no one's fault.. sh*t happens and they are both good dogs. They were both playing so they both were part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom