OCC Swag - Hoodie and Tshirts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One Large and one Medium Paleeze!

Same for Tee's too if/when

GOOD MORNING!
Order Update- Marks Men s*** the bed, took them more than two weeks to get back.

Order is still on and we should have it for our ramble.

If anyone wants to order more, today Tuesday the 23rd is your chance.

Any rendering on how they will look?

Varty, let me know if you're going to be on this order.

I can try to order black but all will be gray, zip up carharts, t shirts will be black or dark grey.

lmk.

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-23%20at%207.44.15%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-23%20at%207.44.15%20AM.png

pics no worky

Hello peeps, I thought I would update this.
Hoodies are all almost in. Last one is on the way, We got a little creative to save some costs, I foresee the end cost could be under the initial quoted price. I will surprise you once I can confirm the real savings. I've been a little slow on getting this sorted, I apologize, a personal issue has rendered me near useless for the last few weeks.

I'll need to start collection money by the end of the next week, I will get exact costs by mid week, and expect payment by the 11th as I need to pay to get you the gear; and would prefer to not involve my contacts on the north side to help enforce payment- if you know what I mean! LOL, but no really, do you? interac e-transfers are good; vinne takes those too, his fees are higher.

Alright.

Expect to pay between 100-120 per hoodie, we are deciding whether we want the artwork and logo stitched or not; this will drive costs.
Expect to pay about $30 Per Tshirt.

Quotes are in and order has been placed:

Hoodies $100. T Shirts are $30

If you need to be provided a quote for your order, I can do so. I do require payment- interac e-transfer works at leonardodeste@gmail.com. by Monday the 12th of February.

Hoodies are all Carhartt Zip up Rain Defender 13 0z hoodies with an internal pocket.
In Black.

Tshirts (regardless of Size) ring spun cotton, will be black.

Hats- 2 are available let me know if you're interested.

Payment sent for hoodie and 2 shirts. Thanks Leo!

Money is enroute, not sure on the hat pricing but let me know and I'll send that too.

Can we get a peak at the logo size etc. Id be in for a hoodie

Varty, I didn't get an order in for you. But there are some extra Tshirts, If there's an extra hoodie i'll let you know, it will likely be in size Large.

$sent

Leo, thanks for all your work pulling this together! I am loving the hoodie so far, and I think it will get worn every day!

You should post pics of the hoodie, shirt and hats for those who missed out this run and we can do another order. I need a couple hats and missed these ones. Not sure if its doable but we had a request for hats with space to put a pony tail through. Not for me, it's been a long time since I could tie my hair back, like 23 years!

Leo, thanks for all your work pulling this together! I am loving the hoodie so far, and I think it will get worn every day!

You should post pics of the hoodie, shirt and hats for those who missed out this run and we can do another order. I need a couple hats and missed these ones. Not sure if its doable but we had a request for hats with space to put a pony tail through. Not for me, it's been a long time since I could tie my hair back, like 23 years!

My pleasure, I'm glad it you're enjoying the hoodie! Special thanks to Charla for taking most the hoodies to fort sask and for eric for picking them up on his way to FT MAC; as I had run into some time constraints that day.

I do have some gear left:

2 Large Black Carhartt Rain Defender Zip Up Hoodies
1 Olive Green Hat Flex Fit L/XL with our logo
T shirts *not sure how many but in most sizes

So, if you're interested in what we have, please let me know!

If you're interested in something else - please let me know as well so I can have it ready on another run.

*i'll get pictures up when I can- I do not have the gear with me right now
** on the pony tail hat, they should have snapbacks, a ponytail would fit through those, unless you have Jason hair circa 1989

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom