OCC Swag - Hoodie and Tshirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Esteemed ladies and gentlemen,

It seems the last club swag we have is a lonely toque, so we are in the market of doing a new run of gear.

There's been lots of interest in Hoodies, some interest in Tshirts.

We are thinking of doing Carhaart hoodies as they last longer, and are better suited for our uses. I'm thinking that cost for the Carhaarts could be a limiting factor but we will determine this as things get ironed out. The hoodies will have our our logo on them, and the Tshirt thing will be TBD- I'm picky for Tshirts, so the president doesn't know yet I may be a general for the Tshirt thing.

Before we start shopping around, let's figure what our general interest is as far as total volume, sizes needed etc.

If you are interested please let me know what item you're interested in, how many units, what sizes. We are not sure if we should be looking at ordering Women's sizes, I'll wait for some feedback on this.

As an example this would be an order:

Hoodies: 2 (1 Large, 1 Medium)
T Shirt: 4 (2 XL, 2 Medium)

ps if there's someone that's in the group or an "honorary" member or that does not check ih8muuuud often because of it's highly addictive content, pass on the info to them, they can hit me back at overlandexplore@gmail.com

Please let ME know by January 10th; this should allow enough time to prepare.

IF YOU HAVE NOT POSTED WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO ORDER AND WHAT SIZE PLEASE DO SO.
Considering I have never done anyone's laundry in this group- PLEASE PLEASE, I need to know what sizes you'd like me to order.

Last edited:
Yes please id be in for a hoodie (XL) and a t shirt. But only if in black its the only color ill wear

2 xl bunny hugs
2 xl shirts
2 buffalo sized fitted hats

I'd be in for an XL hoodie and a L shirt, maybe 2 of each if prices aren't bad. I like carhartt.

carhart tends to fit diff then regualr sizing i find also shrink badly. So if you have a model number of the hoodie i can go try on the same one locally to get a size feel.

carhart tends to fit diff then regualr sizing i find also shrink badly. So if you have a model number of the hoodie i can go try on the same one locally to get a size feel.

I have 1 carhaart and it's never shrunk on me, others yes.

I can try to be as accommodating as possible.

1 M Hoodie Charcoal
1 M or L (depending on fit) ash or charcoal colors preferred, the green color last time was great as well.
1 S
1 Kids 7
4.5oz ring spun cotton tees are amazing.

1x hoodie in Med (unless they shrink - get me a model# and I'll try one locally)

1x tee in Med
1x tee in Large

Hello guys and gals, I now I have an idea what we're looking at as for orders.

We are looking for a print shop that has Carhaart in stock or a supplier of Carhaart hoodies to make an order.
I have a lead on one, but if you've worked with one before please pass on that info.

Quote posts should be up by mid next week (worse case scenario).

and yes I'll get in your suggestions will try to give model numbers of clothing, if not an idea if how it will fit. I do have a modeling background from the days I was unable to turn left.

and yes I'll get in your suggestions will try to give model numbers of clothing, if not an idea if how it will fit. I do have a modeling background from the days I was unable to turn left.

jesus hard to get a laugh out of this group. :rimshot:

Info on Cahartt Order:

I have not talked to the rep but I talked to a store manager who gave me some info, I'm awaiting to talk to the agent that does these types of orders:

We will be setting up an account with Marksmen Warehouse, giving them the artwork has a cost of $100.
They expect $2000 of buys a year in gear, this would allow our group to get a 10% discount at Marksmen Warehouse for the clothing, not only our club wear (I can confirm once I speak to the agent).

For it to be worth their time it sounds like we need to be ordering around 15-20 items.

Cost per Hoodie would be between 100-120 per unit, with our logo, including tax- this is a ballpark, your results may vary. I'm basing this cost around the Carhartt Men's Regular Sized Zip Up Hoodie, ZIP-UP, the model number is 100614026 for the Mens' cost is $99.00. They do have Women's sizes the costs are similar per unit, depends on the style, I didn't look into Children's clothing there, but I can clarify once I speak to the agent who's lining up this service.

I've been quoted times between 3 to 5 weeks, which could have us missing our ramble, but I think this is a worthwhile endeavor. I know I use my Carhartt that Dean hooked us up with all the time. If the costs bite a little, especially in this time of uncertainty, I can take a look at the American Apparel gear the other places do; which is less quality.

Before I go in again; I need to know if there's buy in for this project; not a democracy, just a general -ay-

thank you Dean for the tip to go visit these folks.

I'll buy one or two hoodies for sure. Tee's too if yer doin'em

At $100+ I'd take one hoodie, and still in for a T-shirt or two if you do them. If it's easy to pick and choose for each "buy in", I'd rather a pull-over than a zip up.

At $100+ I'd take one hoodie, and still in for a T-shirt or two if you do them. If it's easy to pick and choose for each "buy in", I'd rather a pull-over than a zip up.

I'll update with the tshirt info, I'll be taking care of that Saturday.

I can try to acomodate requests no guarantees.

I need to know sizes.

Last edited:
One XL hoodie (pull over if it's not a pain) two Large t-shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom