Builds Obligatory Member Rigs Page - Show 'em off! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow nice 60!

IMG_3443.JPG
IMG_3488.JPG
Hey guys! My names Caleb woods I'm new to the ih8mud forum,even though I've been using it forever for little tech tips here and there on the few fj40's I've owned since I was 14. I'm 22 now and stationed in San Diego and was looking to join an off road club. I've been looking around at different clubs and obviously this one makes sense! If I can get any info on joining and what I need to do I'd really appreciate it! I currently have a 78 fj40 and would love to hear back from somebody, thanks!

Welcome aboard!

View attachment 1535483 View attachment 1535484 Hey guys! My names Caleb woods I'm new to the ih8mud forum,even though I've been using it forever for little tech tips here and there on the few fj40's I've owned since I was 14. I'm 22 now and stationed in San Diego and was looking to join an off road club. I've been looking around at different clubs and obviously this one makes sense! If I can get any info on joining and what I need to do I'd really appreciate it! I currently have a 78 fj40 and would love to hear back from somebody, thanks!

we meet the first tuesday of every month in escondido. becoming a member requires getting voted in, which you are eligible for after two meetings and one event (or something like that). you've come to the right place!

Feel free to pm the current club president Elripster (frank) or me if you have more questions.

The meeting spot is Mikes BBQ in escondido, the meeting starts at 630, some people get there early for a beer.

View attachment 1535483 View attachment 1535484 Hey guys! My names Caleb woods I'm new to the ih8mud forum,even though I've been using it forever for little tech tips here and there on the few fj40's I've owned since I was 14. I'm 22 now and stationed in San Diego and was looking to join an off road club. I've been looking around at different clubs and obviously this one makes sense! If I can get any info on joining and what I need to do I'd really appreciate it! I currently have a 78 fj40 and would love to hear back from somebody, thanks!
Not sure if anyone replied to you or not. We have meeting the Tuesday of the month starting at 6:30 at Mike's BBQ in Escondido and then plan trips and so forth from there. Come on by and have a cold :beer: with us.

The next meeting date is 10/3. Hope to see you there!

Frank

Tuesday January 2nd. Bring the 55,!

Bring em' both!

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom