For Sale Oak Park, IL: 2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4: $7750 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Sequoia
Mileage
Color
tan
2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4 for sale in great condition. I bought it after a long search for a southern car with a 100% solid frame. My plan was to make a light overland build, but plans changed and I'm now selling it along with a few extras.

This Sequoia came from Kentucky. It was maintained at a local Toyota dealership (I can email the records if interested). The suspension needed a little work when I got it, so I did the following maintenance and upgrades:
  • New 265/70R16 tires (BFGoodrich T/A KO2)
  • New struts (Monroe)
  • New lower ball joints (Toyota)
  • Drivers side upper ball joint (Toyota)
  • Steering rack poly bushings (Energy Suspension)
  • Front endlinks (Suspension Maxx)
  • Front axles (reman Toyota)
  • Synthetic oil changes (Toyota filters)
  • New wipers
  • New spark plugs (Denso Iridium)
  • New gear oil in front diff, transfer case, and rear diff

The pros: It runs awesome, does not smoke, and uses no oil. No leaks. It does have about 220k miles on it, but if you're reading this ad you know that's just getting broken in for the 4.7L Toyota V8! The transmission and transfer case both work smoothly. Frame is 100% solid. All windows work, including the rear and sunroof. Heat and A/C are excellent. Brakes are good. Radiator and battery are both relatively new, as is the steering rack. Tires have less than 5000 miles on them. Timing belt was previously changed on schedule so is good for a few years.

The cons: One of the door locks (rear driver's side) sticks. It has a DVD player, but I do not know if it works. It has rust in the common location behind the rear doors (see pics).

It also comes with the following parts :
  • Heater t-joints (Toyota)
  • 4 quarts Valvoline 75W-90 gear oil
  • Rear wiper blade (Toyota)
  • Oil filter (Toyota)
  • And the remainder of a 5 quart jug of synthetic oil.

Asking $7750 OBO

sequoia26.jpg
sequoia27.jpg
sequoia23.jpg
sequoia24.jpg
sequoia25.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom