For Sale Odessa Tx, 2006 tundra SR5 crew cab , V8, 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Color
Maroon
$10000
224 k miles
4.7 v8
Located in Odessa Tx

Truck runs and drives great. Below is a list of maintenance I have performed on it in the last year.

Front and rear wheel bearings replaced
Complete brake job
3 inch rough country suspension lift with new struts and rear shocks
Timing belt, water pump, tensioner, radiator, (All Denso) transmission cooler replaced at 200k.
Valve cover gaskets replaced (federal)
New front and rear O2 sensors (Denso)
Rear diff fluid and transfer case fluid replaced with royal purple
Front diff topped off with Lucas (it didn't replace it because the drain plug is stripped). Just need to order a new drain plug and weld a socket on the old one to remove.
New magnaflow cats
True dual exhaust (flowmaster)
BFG all terrains 15 k miles on them.
New pioneer stereo with Apple car play and Android auto
New JBL speakers throughout.
New moog lower control arms
New Toyota lower ball joints
New inner tie rods
Drive shaft balanced and u joints replaced.
New carrier bearing
New steerng rack bushings and sway bar bushings
New sway bar links
New battery
New head lights

This truck runs great and drives like new. 4x4 functions great. Interior is in good shape. Comes with front and rear weather tech matts.

The bad.

Dent in right rear fender. I got it 95% out but still visible.

Passenger rear door has a dent from someone trying to break into it by prying it open. I hammered it back flush but it's visible as some of the paint chipped off. A used door in the same color can be purchased online for $400. I never replaced it because it seals good and It didn't bother me that much.
Various small dents and scratches. Paint is fading in places.
Check engine light is on. It's been on since purchase. The emissions air pump is not working. It has the Hewlett gen 1 plug and play adapter that prevents this code from sending the truck in limp mode.
It works 99.9% of the time. About once a year in the winter for some reason it will go in limp mode. But I just unplug the battery for 30 seconds and hook it back up then it's good to go for another year. This can be fixed by buying the Hewlett pressure sensor bypass adapter but it's $150 and it's easy enough to unplug the battery once a year.

Hewitt now offers a gen 2 kit that will clear all codes and check engine light. But as I said. The truck runs perfect so I never bothered with it.

This is a great truck that has all preventative maintenance completed. It will be a great truck for a high school kid or family truck for anyone. I have personally driven this truck from odessa texas to Mississippi pulling a Nissan maxima on a trailer with zero issues. It tows my boat well. Mechanically it is solid. Cosmetically it could use a little tlc which is why I have it priced at 10k.

My son drove this for about a year and a half. We performed all maintenance to teach him how to work on vehicles. I would keep it buy I just bought him a z71 and my wife isn't cool with me having 3 vehicles.

See pictures below

20240221_180424.jpg

20240221_180919.jpg

20240221_180411.jpg

20240221_180403.jpg

20240221_180352.jpg

Start up and walk around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom