For Sale NV: 80 Series Parts Garage Sale including a FREE CSF Radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.willenosphotography.com
More time at home and have now cleaned out my parts storage shed. All of these parts came off a '97 80-series (LX450).

Paypal fees included. Give me a zip code and I will estimate the least expensive shipping for your nickel.

Cooling Fan Original cooling fan with 108k miles. Super clean and nary a crack in sight. $25.

FREE!! CSF 3-Core Brass / Copper Radiator Model #AMR2517 Has about 10k miles on it. Does NOT have male thread on trans fluid line hook up.. they are barbed. My LX did not have the screw type.. but barbed. I have the box.. but shipping maybe too expensive. LOCAL PICKUP is okay. Reno, NV area. SHIPPING AND HANDLING your nickel. I will pitch it in the dumpster on 2/19 if there are no takers

Rear Heater Complete Original rear heater with 103k miles. Really clean and worked perfectly before I removed it. $50.

Rear OEM Mudflaps-Painted Both left and right painted Emerald green in really good condition. Removed at around 103k miles. $45.

LC Fan.jpg

LC-RearHeater-01.jpg

LC-RearMudflap-01.jpg

Last edited:
UTTT^^^^

UTTT^^^^

About the starter, 100k sounds good but how many years? In what area of the country? I assume it works like it should?

Hey Baldilocks.. The starter is out of 1997 40th which spent its whole life in Oregon. According to the service records it had about 100k miles on it. My sister wanted to change it out just because. Before I removed it.. twas' working just fine. My plan was to install a new solenoid kit and then she could have it as an extra. We both live in Nevada now.. but the starter is an original home grown Oregonian.

UTTT^^^^

Yep.. back up to the top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom