Nov. meeting notes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Voted to once again donate to COMPASS Ministries in Bonham as our Christmas charity......they have around 70 kids they are buying for this year. Motion was made and seconded, motion carried......
David Troutman suggested we aim for $1600 this year as our last year was $1500.
Already took a $100 bill at the meeting. If you want to Paypal, use the link on the web page and in the area where it asks what you are buying type XMas donation, or you can make a check payable to them and send it to me or Steve, these are Tax dectuctable and you can get a voucher.
They are also going to make need lists if you want to go this route let me know.
We are aiming for Dec 18 to present the money to them, as in the past I would encourage anyone that can, be there, it has been one of my high points the past few years to be in on this, the true Christmas spirit..........
Also at our Dec meeting we will once agian have the ever popular Lone Star Land Cruiser white elephant auction after the meeting, if you don't know what this is, you bring anything that you want, and we throw it up for auction, lots of cool stuff................
Discussed chapter representatives in the TLCA meetings, Justin Ward is going to assume this and we still need an alternate unless Nick handled this in the parking lot :confused:
Nolen has the welder on order the club voted to purchase, he decided on a Ready Welder from Metaltech, this unit is portable and needs 2 12 Volt batteries to power it.
Feel free to add comments questions etc
my direct email address
bakertire@netexas.net work
butchbaker@cableone.net home
Mailing addy
Butch Baker
513 W Sam Rayburn
Bonham, Tx 75418

:cheers:

Butch

Last edited:
Hey, look who is the last poster on every thread!! :flipoff2:

Since you don't get the last word with the hot blonde.....and we all understand that, we'll let you have it here......
Butch

Texican said:
Since you don't get the last word with the hot blonde.....and we all understand that, we'll let you have it here......
Butch

:D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom