Notes from the new Prez (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40's rock

SILVER Star
Threads
I want to start the new officer year by sharing a few of my thoughts.
First, I want to thank everyone who showed up for the meeting this month. Last year's elections had a meager attendance and it was good to see people show up this year, no matter what their motivation.
Second, I want to especially thank Nick Stone for stepping up and taking the reins last year. Nick is one of the charter members of this chapter. His active membership is only exceeded by that of founding member Tom Watson. Nick stepped up at a time when the chapter was floundering and rarely had more than 4-6 people show up for a meeting. While the implementation of the bylaws may have not set well with all, in my view, it gave the chapter leadership it needed at a critical time. Nick is a person that we can always count on to step up and fill a role, be it president, vice president or manning the sign up table at Round Up. His motivation is out of a sincere love of the chapter.
This chapter is important to all of us. The involvement of revitalized seasoned members and the energy of the new faces we see at every meeting will give Lone Star Land Cruisers the strength to continue as a great club for those who love Land Cruisers and all Toyota 4wd vehicles.

In closing, no one is going to make everyone happy all the time. If you have a thought, idea or point of view, please, I encourage you to discuss it with me. Together we can take this chapter back to its premier status. As a side note, Lone Star Land Cruisers holds 3 of the BOD offices with TLCA. Heather, Nick and I are all on the Board.

See Ya at Round Up!

Last edited:
Thank you sir!
You are a gentleman.
Happy Trails!
Nick

Well said Perry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom