FREE NOS OEM Hub Cap In its original Parts Box A+ Condition to the First MUD Member That is Celebrating There Birthday Today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
NOS OEM Hub Cap In its original Parts Box A+ Condition to the First MUD Member That is Celebrating There Birthday Today , and sends Proof Via PM ..... :grinpimp:

all i ask is the birthday person cover basic shipping of around $14 usps priority mail

I will also cover the basic Shipping to MuD Birthday's Members address anywhere Priorty Mail USA lower 48 Rates apply , Alaska , Hawaii , Guam , Purta Rico etc ........... 🏖

NOT international , please

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🤣

1564278710863.png

🏖🏖​

Last edited:
NICE!!

Today is not my birthday, but happy birthday to you!
Hope you have fun on your birthday!

Its Not My Birthday either , But ............... :grinpimp:

i just wanted to ADD some Phun to a Mud members who it was and needed a NOS OEM hub cap , that I had no need for 🦄

Wife's birthday was yesterday. I mean close enough yah? :santa:

Really cool. Bought a set a few years back and they weren't boxed. Just wish it was my birthday. Second thought maybe not at my age last thing you want it another birthday.

PS: if you still looking for that early black VIN plaque PM me a address and will mail next time I'm by a post office.

Not My birthday .......................

someone out there's is today or tomorrow and wins a free hubcap

im gonna see how many days it takes for a mud b-day to happen ?

maybe weeks will go by who knows

Today is my Birthday, pm sent!
Kyle

Its OFFICIAL !

its @FzjTaz 's Birthday Today 🎂

happy birthday fellow Mudder 🤣

PM me your shipping addy , 1 NOS Hub Cap coming right up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom