For Sale Northern Colorado: FJ40 4-speed transmission and transfer case parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1974-1980 4 speed transmission & Transfer Case. Tranny was supposedly rebuilt, but I can't vouch for that. I bought it on CL with T Case that I needed. I used T Case parts that I needed & rest is for sale w/ tranny. Selling both for $900 OBO. Won't turn down any reasonable offers. No shipping, pick up only. Located in Loveland, CO. See pics...

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

I might be interested in the t-case if you're willing to separate and able to ship.

If that is the transfer case input gear from these case should post up the number of teeth on the gear. 4/75 the internal gears changed. Unknown missing parts at least knowing which case you have would help a buyer from buying a transfer he doesn't have the missing parts. On the passenger side of the transfer is a flat spot with a date code/serial number.

That Tcase has a ribbed nose cone and a wide input gear ..... so it’s the later version.

Sorry for the delay, Is this the number of which you speak?

IDK what parts were used out of it, it's a bit of a grab bag. No shipping, sorry.

IMG_0327.jpg

Do you still have the gear that shown sitting in the brake drum? I'm searching for an input gear. How many teeth in that If it's still available?

Bump - $450
For trans and Tcase?

at that price I’ll buy the combo. But would need you to strap them to a pallet snd drop off at a local freight depot. I can set up shipping from my end.

Please text or call me. Thanks!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids, Cruiser Brothers & Long Range America

Cell Phone (650) 576-2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom