For Sale 76 FJ40 4 speed transmission and transfer case in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 45 Series
  3. 55 Series
Selling “2” 4 speed transmission and transfer cases. One is out of a 76 and the other one I’m not sure what year it is. I’m keeping the transmission mount

$700 for the 76 4 speed transmission & transfer case

IMG_0821.jpeg

IMG_0820.jpeg

IMG_0818.jpeg

IMG_0817.jpeg

IMG_0816.jpeg

Last edited:
Any chance you would be willing to sell the tcase on it own? I need one in Los Angeles.

Any chance you would be willing to sell the tcase on it own? I need one in Los Angeles.
I would like to sell them together for now so I’m not left with a extra 4 speed transmission with no transfer case on it.

T t t

Bump

T t t

I may have a buyer for this. Buddy of mine has a fj40 with a busted transfer case.

Would you be willing to put this in a crate and deliver to Fastenal?

Pm sent

Bump

Bump

Have this one for sale too and a 4 speed transmission on its own as well

IMG_0813.jpeg

IMG_0812.jpeg

IMG_0811.jpeg

IMG_0814.jpeg

T t t

T t t

Bump

Matt, just a random (but hopefully helpful) thought. Since it’s getting harder to find cores that don’t have rusty gears inside, maybe you should snap some pics with the top covers off.

GLWS

is the pilot bearing frozen on the input shaft ? If so I’d remove it so perspective buyers know if the shaft is ruined or not.

Matt, just a random (but hopefully helpful) thought. Since it’s getting harder to find cores that don’t have rusty gears inside, maybe you should snap some pics with the top covers off.

GLWS

Thanks not a bad idea at all I’ve been meaning do to if for the last few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom