North Sound Buy, Sell or Trade Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 series alternator, may fit other 4.7L applications and 80 series as upgrade.

IMG_1671.jpeg

IMG_1672.jpeg

IMG_1673.jpeg

SOLD

Last edited:
Old Man EMU 2860 Coils, were on a 100 series, may fit other platforms. PM me if interested and we'll figure out a price.

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

**UPDATE: The panels have been claimed, will post update if it falls through.

Solar Panels (2ea) - Bought a roof rack and there are two solar panels installed that I do not plan on taking advantage of. If you have a need for them please pm me and we can figure a meetup. If you need specifics I can try and look tomorrow morning and see if I see any specs. I will also post in the South Sound clubhouse as I am in Gig Harbor but this one is more active.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to install a Ham radio into their rig, please let me know. I’ve got a ICOM 5100a deluxe never installed with Bluetooth module and a bunch of extra cables and mounts (including a 100 series Ben3d sunglass nook 3d printed faceplate mount) that I’m looking to sell. I’ll snap a pic of the whole pile when I get home. I’d like to get $450 for everything.

If anyone wants to install a Ham radio into their rig, please let me know. I’ve got a ICOM 5100a deluxe never installed with Bluetooth module and a bunch of extra cables and mounts (including a 100 series Ben3d sunglass nook 3d printed faceplate mount) that I’m looking to sell. I’ll snap a pic of the whole pile when I get home. I’d like to get $450 for everything.
IMG_7179.jpeg

$250 obo

(5) FJ Cruiser black steelies, 16-hole pattern. Toyota, not after market. They might have 200mi on them. Opted for alloys when the FJ6x build direction changed. May consider breaking up, but prefer to sell set.
  • STL69504 Toyota FJ Cruiser '07-'14, 16 hole black steel wheel.
  • Size: 17x7.5
  • Lugs: 6
  • Bolt Pattern: 5.5 Inch
  • Toyota Part Number: 42611-35330
  • 31lbs
  • 15mm offset or 4.84" backspace
IMG_20200628_131603.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom