North Main. Do you want to build a snowman? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got my winch with synthetic line hooked up last week so now I need to get out and properly re-spool the line back onto the drum. I figure getting out and doing some snow wheeling up north main might be the perfect place to test out the winch.
Who would like to come out this weekend? We'll abide by all the social distancing saftey measures when we meet up, wheel and do potentiall recoveries.
I'll be at the sooke A&W at 10:30 on either Saturday or Sunday (day decided by majority vote)

20201205_184655.jpg

Sadly I can't get away this weekend again....

Is there snow up there now as far as you know? Last weekend there was basically nothing at that altitude...but then we had some precipitation the last few days - so might be some snow accumulation now....

Sadly I can't get away this weekend again....

Is there snow up there now as far as you know? Last weekend there was basically nothing at that altitude...but then we had some precipitation the last few days - so might be some snow accumulation now....

There might be some snow up there. I've been checking the freezing level report from mt washington and it should be as low as 600m.
Either way it goes, ill have a good opportunity to re-spool the winch.

There might be some snow up there. I've been checking the freezing level report from mt washington and it should be as low as 600m.
Either way it goes, ill have a good opportunity to re-spool the winch.

Thanks to the title of your post, I have a song stuck in my head now.... :bang: You've triggered my PTSD, haha. (All part of having kids I guess)

140826_abc_frozen_snowman_mi_16x9_992.jpg

Thanks to the title of your post, I have a song stuck in my head now.... :bang: You've triggered my PTSD, haha. (All part of having kids I guess)

140826_abc_frozen_snowman_mi_16x9_992.jpg
As I love to tell a buddy of mine who's had to watch that movie a thousand times, I've never seen it. :flipoff2:

I can't get away this weekend either. I'm back to the working weekends section of my rotation.

Plus, I hate snow.

Went up today with my dad to wheel and found about 8" of snow at about 3000ft up North Main. Afterwards my dad and I stopped in Jordan River when we spotted a few surfers with some super cool hydrofoil surfboards!
mryd9kR.jpg

W7tin8q.jpg

OiC6Ydc.jpg

Ov1Ie9S.jpg

tMLzEVE.jpg

F1Xtwpx.jpg
9RS6yQL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom