SOLD North Georgia - Front and Third Row Seats - Oak Leather (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
These probably have 170k miles on them. Have been stored in either my office or a climate controlled storage unit for the past 3-4 years. Currently in my insulated garage. Drawers in the rear, Scheel Manns in the front. Tired of lugging them around and taking up space.

Good condition. Driver seat has some cracks in the leather but no tears that I recall.

Located in Habersham County. Will not ship.

Thanks,
Tyler

These probably have 170k miles on them. Have been stored in either my office or a climate controlled storage unit for the past 3-4 years. Currently in my insulated garage. Drawers in the rear, Scheel Manns in the front. Tired of lugging them around and taking up space.

Good condition. Driver seat has some cracks in the leather but no tears that I recall.

Located in Habersham County. Will not ship.

Thanks,
Tyler
Are you in Toccoa?

I don’t own a 80 series but was considering taking them off your hands. I’m currently in Hartwell and about to head to Toccoa. After Toccoa I’m heading back to Woodstock and will be passing through Cornelia on my way home.

Huge thanks @cims1970fj40 for the killer find and picking them up for me! They'll look good in big red
IMG_8668.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom