Norrish FSR / Trails Sept 26 or 27 weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All.
Jeff had mentioned doing a run at Norrish on the weekend of Sept 26 or 27, at the last club meeting.
I'm keen - never explored there before.
Who's in?
Franz

So how about Saturday, September 26th then? We could meet at the Husky on Sylvester/Lougheed at 10 am? I have the gate code so any stragglers would need to catch up before we get that far.
Is any of that terrain plastic friendly, could get the GX out?

Yeah I think so. The little bit of exploring we did do was very tame.
Cool, never been up there...will try and make it.

Dang! I am out of town Saturday with the wifey! I'll have to get my top back on as well; winter's coming. Stay dry, first fall rain and wind blow in this week I think.

Bump. I’m good to go, just daughter & I...looking fw to some quality time exploring.

My wife and I are aiming to go, not sure about the kids... yet.

I will tag along. It will be good to get out with you guys.

-Kims neighbor

A drizzly misty day of exploring, we saw the end of many trails today, thanks to some great spotting (and a couple rocks stacked) the GX went through everything pretty much unscathed.

Big thanks to the organizers for not only getting us out but smokies and a fire too! :beer:

8CD48335-F7B7-46F5-9438-397C7F3415FA.jpeg
7BC3BEDB-03DD-4F91-A319-7F7A4FF89613.jpeg
ED5E9B20-3278-4AA3-9AC9-630057AF8CA8.jpeg
D664988B-F6FF-49F8-8457-82703D95678C.jpeg

Great day out. Thanks all. Some more exploring to be done back there in the future.

gb

Here is the link on the BC mine explorer I mentioned.

Fun day Sunday! Got to see the trail both directions! ;)
Norrish tracks from GAIA in KML and GPX attached...

GPX viewer

Attachments

• norrish-creek-trip.gpx
    393.2 KB · Views: 114
  • norrish-creek-trip.kml
    112.9 KB · Views: 148
Duh, actually Saturday :p

I went up Norrish yesterday for a quick and easy fathers day outing. They have removed all the deactivations as you head towards Margaret pass. The creek crossing, everything is flattened until you hit the corner at the end. Took all of 10 minutes to get all the way up to where we turned around last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom