Wanted Non-US spec 2F head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Mud

In need of a head for my non US spec 2F

The head I have is casted as 61010 but from what ive read on here a 61030 or 61031 will work too

Thanks
Dan

To clarify, you don't have the smog ports on the original head since it is a non-USA spec?

What is the difference?

As far as I know the heads are the same. Only difference was the emissions stuff attached to the US models.
The Canadian models just had plugs in the holes that the air rails go in. Bosses for accessory brackets are there but just not used.

What is the difference?

As far as I know the heads are the same. Only difference was the emissions stuff attached to the US models.
The Canadian models just had plugs in the holes that the air rails go in. Bosses for accessory brackets are there but just not used.

Yes that’s correct. As far as I know the air rail ports weren’t present on the non US heads, but I can plug those no big deal.
The 61010 that I have is a closed chamber head. An open chamber head would work as far as I know but I would sacrifice compression. I’d rather not do that.

Here are a few pics of the head for reference ...

8089526C-4D32-415F-8CC1-A35FC9C9E554.jpeg

E4E27F76-AB17-454C-A037-281DC5F650EB.jpeg

Head casting number

459C0D82-647C-4D44-99B9-2763F557A65F.jpeg

Found one!

Thanks mud!

Hey Dan,
What was wrong with Lucilles head?

Crack in the exhaust valve seat and in the block at cylinder #4

Patching her up with a “cheap” refresh until the 12ht comes along!

Roger that! When are you ordering the 12HT? You know there comes a time where you will have to stop talking about it and do it or no one will believe you. :deadhorse:

Roger that! When are you ordering the 12HT? You know there comes a time where you will have to stop talking about it and do it or no one will believe you. :deadhorse:

Well I made the 1st move and reached out to Yota Imports last week, and they havent got back to me so thats not very encouraging :cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom