No Seam Sidewalls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnyMal

no quema cuh
Threads
Am i crazy or is the KO2 the only real sidewall tire out there?

Everything im seeing has got an ugly manufacturing seam at the sidewall pattern.
It makes me think the KO2 is the only real sidewall available.
Everything ive seen has an ugly seam between the lugs and shoulder lugs/pattern.
Why is this the case? Are the KO2 manufactured in one piece or something else im missing?

822d6a5a-8c86-43cd-a1a1-c92054a79424_1.5686510cedd94fd57aac47b5883b5d34.jpeg

ridge_grappler_06.png
ckkntjk3a03fc01r84cfl9o8o-bfgoodrich-all-terrain-t-slash-a-ko2-3.full.png

Real sidewall?

They all have real sidewalls.

Sidewalls are integral with the tread and bead etc. Mold marks are not 'seams'. Ugly? They're tyres, not works of art :)

cheers,
george.

Real sidewall?

They all have real sidewalls.

Sidewalls are integral with the tread and bead etc. Mold marks are not 'seams'. Ugly? They're tyres, not works of art :)

cheers,
george.

Real sidewall lugs or pattern...
Im sorry, not all of us are gifted at stating the obvious in a snide sarcastic manner. < is that good though?

BTW here is a definition of seam, as it seems you are more interested in being smart than helping answer a question, I thought you could use some help.

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 4.14.30 PM.png

Im trying to figure out why the KO2 is the only tire ive seen with fully integrated shoulder lugs.
Everything else looks gimmicky and is not integrated into the lugs as one piece.
From the above, it seems there is something different in the way the KO2 is manufactured.
If you dont know, then dont reply. If you dont care about the way a tire looks, then this isnt for you either.
Being interested in the design or look of a tire is pretty common in the forum and everywhere else.

But thanks for letting me know its not a work of art! :) :) :)

google tire construction etc - they are single fused rubber. Anything that looks like a seam isn't. It's just mold release marks. You really think they stick side lugs on?

cheers,
george.

Not exactly sure what a real sidewall is, but Toyos have about the stiffest sidewall I've ever seen. Don't see no seams neither.

20210908_170749.jpg

20210908_170806.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom