Wanted NJ: Warn 8274 winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a reasonably priced warn 8274. Doesn't have to be pretty but hopefully complete and working. I don't mind restoring it over time but would rather not chase down parts.

Not sure if shipping costs would kill a deal, I'm located in NJ 07004.

Thanks!

Looking for a reasonably priced warn 8274. Doesn't have to be pretty but hopefully complete and working. I don't mind restoring it over time but would rather not chase down parts.

Not sure if shipping costs would kill a deal, I'm located in NJ 07004.

Thanks!

Are you putting it on a FJ40? I have a HS front bumper for a 8274 and a winch i’m getting ready to rebuild. I was going to put them up for sale as a combo.

I've got this one, I can get it mudshipped to TN in a few weeks.

DSCF2628.JPG

DSCF2629.JPG

DSCF2630.JPG

DSCF2627.JPG

DSCF2632.JPG

Are you putting it on a FJ40? I have a HS front bumper for a 8274 and a winch i’m getting ready to rebuild. I was going to put them up for sale as a combo.

Yep, they are going on my 40.

Is the HS bumper from CCOT? That’s what I was looking to put together.

Let me know if/when you plan on selling and of course how much.

Thanks!

Yep, they are going on my 40.

Is the HS bumper from CCOT? That’s what I was looking to put together.

Let me know if/when you plan on selling and of course how much.

Thanks!
Yes, front bumper from CCOT. I’ll post pics tomorrow. I’m in NC, but we make up to Maryland once a month. That’s about as far north as we get.

Where does one go wheeling in New Jersey?

A lot of malls in NJ :)

You can take vehicles on the beach on Island Beach State Park. Supposedly there are trails through the pine barrens as well but I haven't been there yet. PA and upstate NY are within an hour. My brother in law has some hunting land in NY that I'm hoping to get to get to with the 40 this year now that it is up and running.

I’m in NJ, any idea of the best way of shipping it?

How much are you asking? Thanks for reaching out.

where in north Jersey? I grew up in Park Ridge exit 172

looking at $650

couple of options on shipping,
could go on a pallet as it is and go truck freight or Fastenal
If you have a commercial address, I could remove the wire rope and stuff it into a tote and send it via Fedex 150lb max
I could get it to Tennessee on a mudship and you drive down and get it.

Thanks for letting me know what you have. I think shipping from Montana will make it out of reach for me. I appreciate it though.

Park Ridge isn't too far from me. I'm in Fairfield just down the parkway a bit.
I am looking for an 8274 that needs rebuild, motor and switches are not important as I will be replacing them with different pieces, anyone out there got one that you would let go of. I live in Cali but willing to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom