NJ LC Shop Recommendation - doesn't appear to be many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jbuckley21

2011 LC200 - Stock
Threads
Appreciate any input! Have a 2011 that I would like to have some suspension / bumper / rack work performed on. Thanks all.

There are likely a few that are much closer but I have a great shop here in Boston in the event you need something and you’re willing to drive a little

Not LC specific, but I’d give OK4WD a shout. They’ve been around for a long time, and my numerous (remote) interactions with (and purchases from) them have shown them to be good guys. Talk to Rin.

Not LC specific, but I’d give OK4WD a shout. They’ve been around for a long time, and my numerous (remote) interactions with (and purchases from) them have shown them to be good guys. Talk to Rin.
I would suggest clarifying "NJ" as shops convenient to Glassboro are different than those for Ridgeway, but I would second this recommendation based on being in NJ. Your needs are fairly basic though and not LC specific. I would think any good general mechanic could handle a bumper, roof rack and some new springs and struts. These are driveway projects for some, but everyone has different time constraints and ability levels to complete these tasks. Point being that you don't need an "expert" to complete these - just a competent mechanic.

Also, OK4WD may not be keen on installing gear they did not sell, but you could ask.

x2 for OKWD. They have a couple of Cuiser heads there - ask for Chuck - he drives at Hundy. Of course Rin known a lot on a lot of rigs...

@CT3 - which shop in Boston do you like and work with? I'm in Boston, but would love to know who's around. Ive had had hit and miss luck on certain things. to the point that I have gone down to OK4WD

x2 for OKWD. They have a couple of Cuiser heads there - ask for Chuck - he drives at Hundy. Of course Rin known a lot on a lot of rigs...

@CT3 - which shop in Boston do you like and work with? I'm in Boston, but would love to know who's around. Ive had had hit and miss luck on certain things. to the point that I have gone down to OK4WD

Roko is my one and only shop that I work with in Boston.

Happy to make a warm intro if it would be helpful, Jon/Nai are excellent, excellent guys.

Feel free to connect with me on IG if you’re on there: Charlie.Dont.Dance.Tango

Much appreciated all! I was concerned about the KDSS being less understood without 200 exp, but seeing How it’s on YouTube on how to handle with doing springs and struts maybe nothing to much to worry about with a solid Mech!

I'm in Central NJ and drive out to OK4WD for everything for my LC200 including maintenance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom