Next Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i only have about a 1/2" less clearance than your pig does under the axles....and thats on 31's:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
....but ill try my best to spin and smoke some tires even if i do lock it up:grinpimp:

LOL,that's really about right isn't it... sami's are the mac to mod;) and if you high center, then I'll push you off:flipoff2: can't say that would work for the pig.. first thing I bought for the pig was the 8274 for a reason:beer:

anyway, here the CLCC link

I hope poeple can go... we can always make room for passengers!

Wayneraintree said:
LOL,that's really about right isn't it... sami's are the mac to mod;) and if you high center, then I'll push you off:flipoff2: can't say that would work for the pig.. first thing I bought for the pig was the 8274 for a reason:beer:

thats right:grinpimp: ...oh and there's a reason i dont need a winch and you dont see zuks in winch advertisements....they dont get stuck:flipoff2:
(and if they do get stuck, rollover, or high center, it only takes 1 to maybe 5 or 6 people to push them back over or off whatever its stuck on, or the driver can push it with one foot and drive at the same time, lol)

Looks like I may be in for Saturday. Would run greens as I will have the poser 80 with me!
What time are you guys meeting?

If you encounter any bandwidth issue with vid link Jeff mentioned in the thread link above, you can download it from my home page. It's up whenever the wife is not (rebooting) switching between operating systems :). The videos in this site are sorted by the most current run. Might take a while to download though.

Just an FYI....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom