Next Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone have any thoughts on the next gathering?

Wheeling somewhere?

Wrench session?

Meal/bar?

I was thinking sometime in April... like the 25th or something.

It was great to see fellow cruiserheads from around the area hanging out with cool Toys and trails at Rausch Creek. I receive my buddy's FJ-60 after the 25th of March.. I could take a group around the bunny slopes of Paragon and someone could take a harder group on whatever trails agreed to... just a suggestion:bounce:

gotta fix my rear end soon on the pig:grinpimp:

My vote is for wheeling at Paragon. Second vote goes to wrenching, who has the nicest biggest garage here? :) No room to walk @ my place and lack of tools.

Did someone mention the bunny slopes?:bounce: woohooo I'm in!!!
Well, now since I have a membership card from Rausch creek...Unless its just as much $ at Paragon, Doesn't matter to me. I'd be willing to run the Bunny slopes there!:D
Wrenching...would be nice. Can get more Ideas and jaw wrenching (talking) done that way. I don't have a (garage) per say.
Meet & Eats are always good. I was just wondering if anyone is thinking about signing up for the Coal Miners Classic? Also, maybe set a date well in advance for a meeting of all interested people that want to form a chapter.
Anything else??? umm nope. Owait, Yes, you do need to get your behind fixed Jeff. hehehe;p

Cmcc

I'll be at the CMCC for sure- wouldn't miss it for the world. This will be my fourth or fifth year, hopefully I'll be in a sprung over pig (of my own) this year!!!!

Matt Reed is talking about a wheeling trip at paragon late March/early April. He'd like to do a Friday run that's allright with me. I'd like to give my white 60 a shake down run and see how it does at Paragon or Rausch Creek.

Hell, anyone want to stop by my place Saturday morning and drag an axle-less 62 out of the garage with me? It's ready for the yard, axles are going under my pig and the engine/transmission/transfer case have been sold. When this gets out of the garage I have a 60 to roll in to finish dismantling- seems like it never ends but ask Dozier- my garage is usually full of parts!!!!!

Food and beer? Sounds good to me anytime. Shmukster

Hey PA guys! It was great seeing y'all there at RC. Enjoyed the run immensely. Hope to do it again, only more quietly. :eek:

Hope to see ya soon. And no, Jeff, you can't blame me for your broken behind. :flipoff2:

Hmm. GLCC is actually having a meeting/run at Paragon 3/25.
Looking to run real low blues it sounds like.
I will probably be out for that!
Tom

So what is it? 4/1 or 4/14? We're holding a multiclub swap meet on 4/15, so we can't make it to Paragon/Rausch that weekend. Other than that we're open. :D

I'm kinda liking Rausch, 'cause it's closer to me and has cool onsite camping.

4/14 is Good friday, I'll be where ever we decided to be.;p Rausch or Paragon!! Doesn't matter to me do to the fact that I'm still doing the passenger thing and I don't have a ride. Anyone care for a passenger?

My inspection ran a couple days ago at the end of the month. If I can get it to pass by then I'll go.

I now have a commitment on the Saturday.... will someone suggest a date? I will then.... Saturday the 22nd. Who's in?
I need to finish the fix on the pig and shake it down : )

That sounds possible! I will actually be out for Carlisle 4/19-22, and might be able to sneak away for a few hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom