Next 406 Club Meeting June 8th at Go Fast Campers! RTT Night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is time for our official 406 Cruiser Club meeting! This month GO FAST CAMPERS has graciously opened their doors for us to host our meeting there.

We all know camping and off-roading go together like FJ40's and broken birfields, like 80's and lockers, like 200's and paid oil changes! And what is cooler than getting to sleep in a mobile tree house. Roof top tents are an awesome addition to a Land Cruiser and GFC makes one of the very best!

We will conduct our regular club business and then get a tour of some of GFC's latest offerings and hear about their growing company. Feel free to bring your Roof Top Tent (RTT) to show off. I know we have several GFC's but it would be cool to set up a few other brands and styles so people could check them out.

We will start at 7pm at GFC's retail space at 54 Bullrush Ave Belgrade, MT 59714 their space is in Belgrade so plan a little extra time depending on where you're coming from. It should be a full 50 degrees warmer than our April meeting!

Old buisness:

Dillion Trip Update
Trasharoo Update and Preorder

New Business:
Club Leadership Role openings
Upcoming Trail runs

And we will have some give-a-ways too!

I'm really excited for this meeting to see other camping setups and what people have built/bought. I'll be bringing my custom cargo trailer to add to the mix.
Hope to see some other trailers show up too. @AdventureFamily @elkun1
And never got to see that awesome pop top at the April meeting. @secretasiansam

I'm really excited for this meeting to see other camping setups and what people have built/bought. I'll be bringing my custom cargo trailer to add to the mix.
So we're allowed to bring alternative brand rtt's for show and tell? Cool. Jon, Darren, Bryan and others let's bring them. Aarron, you can hang with us, we like you lol.

I would like see the gofast facility , but I won't make the meeting. I've got a newborn baby at home!

I would like see the gofast facility , but I won't make the meeting. I've got a newborn baby at home!
Congrats bro!

So we're allowed to bring alternative brand rtt's for show and tell? Cool. Jon, Darren, Bryan and others let's bring them. Aarron, you can hang with us, we like you lol.
yes sir, bring what you got. It’s be cool to see several different optiona
might have to skip as those guys don't like me .

Naw, come on out man. You’re repoing the OG GFC right!?

Congrats!

This is gunna be such a hard meeting to make, might have to hit a gas station on the way over from work since it's so far....

I'll be there, really no excuse since it's 100ft from where I'll be building cruisers all day lol

Excited to see the current GFC shop, been a few years since I’ve been out there!
We will have all the 406 Cruisers merchandise there in case anybody needs a hat, shirt, patch, or sticker!

I'll be there. I don't have an rtt, but I will bring my new Rightline tent that I have yet to break out of the box. See you all there.

D347F3F0-4615-466A-8B80-DFEE7CC09E6D.jpeg
34F30EB5-8124-4376-AF97-C1203DA56AB3.jpeg
16E7012D-D26F-497E-84E4-B0488F81C303.jpeg
2F78AE3F-94D3-4993-BF56-BBA0FEDCCE91.jpeg
5C55A8CA-17B9-4968-A004-62228F0A8C36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom