Newbie Hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

goodtwin

SILVER Star
Threads
So I've been scopin' this site for awhile and decided I'd really like to join you guys. I've got an '84 fj60 that I did SOA awhile ago (I'll post some stuff in the registry when I get a chance) but I still got a ton of stuff that I want to do and alot of questions to go along with it all. Just thought that I'd say hello and that I'm glad to be on here. Great resource of info!

welcome NEWBIE!!!!
Although if you did the SOA yourself, I wouldnt really consider you a newbie like I was when i frist got on here!:D

Chicago

welcome :flipoff2: the offical mud greeting!!

Post some pics of your SOA.

I'll post some pics (if I got some) when I dig through a pile of pictures. All film, no digital. But I'll post somethin' after awhile.

I got atleast 6" and I love it. I had Profitt's do the cut and turn and (they did an awesome job btw) and I did the rest. They sent me a cut and turned axle in the mail and I sent them back my core. Worked perfect. Everything else I just read up on (hours upon hours of research). I just didn't have the confidence to do the cutting myself. Didn't think that I could get it totally square. Someday I'd like to give it a try. And for the price that profitt's charged me, I really couldn't argue.
Other than that, I used the stock springs and someday I'm gonna take them all apart and put aal's in the packs. The stock springs are really flexy but they like to sag. Go SOA if you're thinking about it.
This forum has a ton of great info on the process and I still have a ton more that I want/need to do to my cruiser, so that's a good thing. And if you got any questions I might have some answers too.

"You're my boy blue!" :D

Welcome! I didn't realize how many blue 60's are out there. I like it.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom