New Tub for '74 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/250054-phills-40-a.html is my original post.

The body was in horrible shape, so instead of having to worry about doing a ton of work on that I jumped at the chance to get another body for it instead. I don't have the pics though Russmanx does.

Body isn't perfect, but was already blasted and hit with POR-15, and has some patch work on some parts too, it goes without saying that it is heads and shoulders better than the last body I had.

Phil, lets spell rusmannx's name right.

The huge rusty piece below the drivers seat was left uncoated as the tub came with a replacement panel. We'll worry about getting that in in a bit.

PICS!

NewTub01.jpg

NewTub02.jpg

NewTub03.jpg

NewTub04.jpg

NewTub05.jpg

NewTub06.jpg

NewTub07.jpg

NewTub08.jpg

NewTub09.jpg

NewTub10.jpg

NewTub11.jpg

NewTub12.jpg

NewTub13.jpg

hey phil looks like that tub will save you alot work on your rig. hope they got all the old rust off when they blasted it looks like it has some pitting. Are you going to put durabak or something on it? Its alot easier to do while the tub is off

Yeah it's going to save a lot of little work, but will be a big job when we swap tubs out, no one that will be working on it has done that before too.

Yeah I am going to hit it with Durabak before we put it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom