New TRD Pro Sequoia gets home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few pictures below. I swapped Fuel bronze wheels on as I'm not a fan of the black. Trying to figure out whether I will strip and powder coat the BBS wheels bronze or just sell the black ones as is to recover some money. The VW Alltrack is what was traded in, and in a true test of how bat**** the used car market is, I was cash positive by $2,800 on my loan for a 2019 Volkswagen. Crazy.

Pretty nice ride - looking forward to many years of service with it!
IMG_1322.jpg
IMG_1324.jpg
IMG_1325.jpg

Too bad not in south Texas I would be interested in the rims.
I have the Fuel boxes that they are in right now and could ship them, but I'm guessing shipping would be a lot and there are plenty of takeoffs in TX locally on Craigslist or free eBay shipping that would be easier
IMG_1328.jpg

I love the zero chrome on the TRD Pros. If i could have gotten tan interior, I would have went with that instead.
I've seen really good results from people wrapping chrome - Give it a whirl, it's removable if it peels or doesn't work and/or if you have to sell the car. My local detail guy does a lot of plastidip or vinyl wrapping as part of his services

I've seen really good results from people wrapping chrome - Give it a whirl, it's removable if it peels or doesn't work and/or if you have to sell the car. My local detail guy does a lot of plastidip or vinyl wrapping as part of his services
Yeah I’ve been watching the thread regarding the LC200 and people wrapping their chrome in vinyl. Might give it a try since I hate the chrome mirror caps and door handles…

someone had the bronze bbs wheels posted in the classifieds recently.

Been to the beach several times--handles deep, soft sand really well even fully inflated

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

Looks nice! Are the new rims 17s or 18s?

Any other mods planned?

We’ve got a new plain Jane SR5 arriving in a few days. Momma has been driving an 06 sequoia for the past few years and looking forward to a little more space and power in the newer model.

Looks nice! Are the new rims 17s or 18s?

Any other mods planned?

We’ve got a new plain Jane SR5 arriving in a few days. Momma has been driving an 06 sequoia for the past few years and looking forward to a little more space and power in the newer model.
They are 18s, stock size or as close to stock as I could get so I didn't need to get new tires for it. I may be tempted to get that rear locker I read about but that will be down the line. So far I'm very pleased with this truck--it's got everything I want and nothing I don't and I like the analog experience without all of the whiz-bang that is in most new cars.

This one's a keeper

They are 18s, stock size or as close to stock as I could get so I didn't need to get new tires for it. I may be tempted to get that rear locker I read about but that will be down the line. So far I'm very pleased with this truck--it's got everything I want and nothing I don't and I like the analog experience without all of the whiz-bang that is in most new cars.

This one's a keeper

What tire size are you running? P RATED OR LT?

The stock tires are Michelin AT2s. I Think they are 275/65/18s but can look tomorrow

The stock tires are Michelin AT2s. I Think they are 275/65/18s but can look tomorrow
Are you planning on getting new tires or keeping those until they're out of tread? I'm looking at tires now and debating between Michelin Defender LTX or Cooper AT3 4S for that more off-road look.

As much as I'd love a more aggressive tire, that is just lighting money on fire and I've been happy with the Michelins thus far. They do pick up gravel relatively easily but they are good on and off road for what I've used it for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom