New Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.madtripper.com
I picked up a hard top for my 63 Patrol this weekend. Ended up looking pretty decent and makes plowing a whole lot nicer. Here are a few shots.

JanuaryII08+008.JPG

JanuaryII08+009.JPG

Tripper

you sell of one of those plow trucks. What do you need two for??? :)

bob

I'll sell you one but you wouldn't like the price...especially since you know what I have into them all.

Once the weather breaks, I'm going to do an inventory on the plow stuff and figure out what to do. The unused plow is a meyer's that is sized much nicer for these vehicles but to be honest, the larger plow works great so I'm not real sure which direction to go. I know I could find parts for the meyer unit pretty easily. Either way, I'm hoping to remount some things as the crossmember sits too low and I find myself getting hung up on occasion. I'm just about finished with winter. I was doing pretty good until they didn't give us the 12+ inches of snow last week...jerks!

Tripper

I'll sell you one but you wouldn't like the price...especially since you know what I have into them all.

Once the weather breaks, I'm going to do an inventory on the plow stuff and figure out what to do. The unused plow is a meyer's that is sized much nicer for these vehicles but to be honest, the larger plow works great so I'm not real sure which direction to go. I know I could find parts for the meyer unit pretty easily. Either way, I'm hoping to remount some things as the crossmember sits too low and I find myself getting hung up on occasion. I'm just about finished with winter. I was doing pretty good until they didn't give us the 12+ inches of snow last week...jerks!

Tripper

Ha, I'd offer you 2x on the new one.. :)

bob

Awe come on, you know the tailgate is worth that! Plus the soft top frame, oem rims.....

I think I'll see if I can restore that unit. If I can get it down to the frame and everything is solid, it would be a fun project.

On a side note, I think I'm going to part the 40 out. I plan on keeping a few items but as it stands, I'm not going to get to it.

Tripper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom