New to the forum!! I have had my 2019 200 series for almost 2 years now (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have recently added stage one icon lift kit with 18in method wheels and 35in Toto RT. Initially I did not have any running issues but I guess the suspension has settled and not I heard it on the right front side. New to this game of off road etc I did not op for UCA’s . Will UCA’s help with my running issue and make my driving feel more stable ?

AEDAE7EA-6CD7-4EE5-90CD-CCF683626C39.jpeg

A big difference UCAs make is caster and that makes a huge difference in how the truck will track down the road. I don’t know much about rubbing issues but most people running that size tire have to trim fender liner and mud flaps to clear

A big difference UCAs make is caster and that makes a huge difference in how the truck will track down the road. I don’t know much about rubbing issues but most people running that size tire have to trim fender liner and mud flaps to clear
Thank you so much here is what front looks like the UCA would prob help a lot thanks

C9102139-D64E-4A2C-BF65-3306937BD141.jpeg

What offset are your wheels? Rig looks great btw.

What offset are your wheels? Rig looks great btw.

mess a “thinner” tire in an attempt to get a true 35 in wheel and initially had no rub with the lift now I am experiencing rub only on left front on the front of the plastics forward of the Passenger side front wheel I wil upgrade UCAs I am just so new so learning about all of this and I haven’t decided on what UCA to go with. Looking forward to many other upgrades just have to get the cash lol I bought it new not used so it was very costly for me lol .

The lift and tires really change the look! Very nice. May I ask who you used out there in the 951/909 to do the suspension? I'm in Los Angeles and looking for a go-to shop for similar modifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom