New to Huntsville (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My name is Kyle. Recently moved to Huntsville and my fiance has an 08 FJ. I used to have an older tacoma and never used this account (cant figure out how to change the name), but I am interested in slowly turning the FJ into a great trail rig while being street-able for the time being. Do you guys wheel at all locally or is it always in established parks? The night we got the FJ I was visited by the police due to wheeling. Although they were nice, I dont want to have to ride around hiding. I'm interested in learning anything I can about 4x4 and anyones opinions on what to do first, next, etc. Thanks in advance. :steer:

There are a couple of spots to wheel that are legal around Huntsville but honestly the parks are set up so nice and there are tons of trails and a big dozer at each one invade you get really stuck.

Welcome to the club and join us at the next meeting or come ride over the 4th at stony lonesome or do both.

Sent from my iPhone using magic

Welcome

Hey Kyle,
Welcome to Huntsville. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Our next club meeting is on July 13. It will be a working meeting (working on member rigs). If you will trust me with your email address I can ensure you get the email on time and place of the meeting. I will also send you the latest edition of our club Newsletter. My email address is michaelbb7@juno.com . I hope to meet you soon.

Michael <><

Club Secretary
H.O.T. South Cruisers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom