New to AZ - paint, monstaliner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just moved to AZ a few months ago and just bought a 97 FJ80 today! Looking to learn more about this 'cult' and excited to start tinkering with the Land Cruiser. I need a paint job pretty badly. Does anyone know of a place that will do Monstaliner? I'm afraid I'll mess it up if I try myself

You don't need paint on AZ. Just take it out and pinstripe it, it'll fit right in.

Just moved to AZ a few months ago and just bought a 97 FJ80 today! Looking to learn more about this 'cult' and excited to start tinkering with the Land Cruiser. I need a paint job pretty badly. Does anyone know of a place that will do Monstaliner? I'm afraid I'll mess it up if I try myself
Welcome to Arizona and the world of Land Cruisers:bounce2:

The club is having a run on Saturday that you may be interested in attending:

February ROTM 2/27/16 Most Likely Box Canyon

Box Canyon is a great introduction to Arizona wheelin' - not very hard but a few places to optionally test your cruiser.

Show us some pics of your cruiser!

Welcome. Before making any beauty modifications, meet up with members in the group and take it on a few outings.

Welcome to AZ:flipoff2:
I would hold off on monstaliner/bed liner. I know it's all the rage in some markets, but your tastes may change in the near future and then what?
Get familiar with these guys, it will save you time, frustration and money:cheers:

Toyota OEM parts supplier (AZ) Camelback Toyota

Monstaliner is a DIY product. You can't screw it up if you follow the directions. That's what is on my trailer. You better get a high quality respirator if you are going to use it though.

It is not meant to be a paint replacememt.

I've noticed various cars lately with either a matte paint job or what looks like a flat paint (still has a clear coat). I've seen some new colors (desert tan, orange, etc( on Toyotas, Suburu. What is this called & how expensive is it? A paint job isn't a must right now, but trying to become educated and know how much I'll eventually be spending. I have no idea what a decent paint job costs.
Also, does anyone know where to get rims powder coated in the Phoenix area?

Also, does anyone know where to get rims powder coated in the Phoenix area?

try this guy: Adrian @ ARC Powdercoating (602) 790-0051. he does great work for us here at CBT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom