New TLCA Membership Admin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woooody

el Jefe
Threads
Hello everyone

I would like to announce that we will have a new Membership Administrator starting in November. Please welcome Karie Farr on board, who will be taking on the role of TLCA Admin. Karie will also be merging the Webmaster role that was assigned to her husband Matt Farr.

I would like to thank Jennifer Lorincz for her many years of service to TLCA. To the best of my knowledge, Jenn has been the administrator for over 10 years. Jenn has been very accommodating over the years to our requests to reduce costs, and we thank her for all that she has done for us, which is much more than just answering the phone. Jenn will be staying on board through the end of November to help with the transition for Karie.

Again, a big thank you to Jenn, and a big welcome to Karie.

Ross Woody
TLCA President #7704

Thank you Ross! I'm excited to be expanding my role with TLCA. I've been working with my husband Matt as Webmaster for TLCA for the past several years and look forward to working with our members.

Hey Karie, welcome aboard. You have some big shoes to fill. But I'm sure you are up to it.

Jenn has been a huge asset to the TLCA for the past decade or so and we are looking at you to carry the torch onward.

Thank you, to both of you.

Hi everyone. It's been my privilege to have served as webmaster for two long stints over the last decade. A few years ago, Karie started helping me with some of my website projects, and soon became very good at everything from coding to SEO to content management to e-commerce. For the last couple of years, she's been the main person managing TLCA.org. Now she's adding member services to her list of responsibilities and she has great plans for integrating everything online. I'm sure you'll all be pleased with the changes coming in the next 12 months. Thanks!

newbie question: is there a way to look up our membership status/number?

newbie question: is there a way to look up our membership status/number?
Hi! Currently there is not a way to look this up yourself. I will be creating a new member site in 2015 and you will eventually have the ability to do this but not yet. Please contact me directly and I'll send you your information. memberservices at tlca dot org or (800) 655-3810

Thanks!