New Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's bein' stored in my barn. Come springtime, gonna replace the bat'ries in it and mount it back up for the summer season.

I definitely miss the weight on the back. Truck don't go nowheres in 2wd without the ballast for traction and the custom rear leaf springs are pretty harsh with an empty bed.

:flamingo:

Keeping up with you...:bounce::bounce2:

so when is the next family reunion at your place?:hmm:

good place to camp out, wheel if you want to, and the drinking is understood...:beer::hillbilly:

Ain't gonna have a place come springtime JP. Rent payment's boggin' me down so goin' homeless again. :smokin:

Make sure you're on the right side when Trump builds his wall.

Well You suck, all this moving around to the boonies/camping/crawling paradise and not be there.:flipoff2:
....But I understand you can't have it all!

As far the wall, you and Trump can kiss my Mexican-American Ass!

I got a US Passport and can go anywhere in the world if I want to.

After have worked at Bridge Co. for 8 years, I kind of know a thing or two about the darn wall...

....The wall won't work. but that's a political issue.

Alma and I are seriously considering moving inland from the border...
...Going trough some tough times...

My Mom past away last year and it's tough for me. Dad went with my sister to Houston and we're just living life...

...And they keep saying the wall is coming(it's already here and don't do much) I see really tough times for the border, financially and economically:hillbilly:

Version 2.0 ...

Lil' trimmin' on the fender, bumper, and slider.

20190419_B_Port bow fender cut.jpg

Re-capped the shortened bumper and slider and painted both.

Installed the Bushwacker cut-out flare.

Replaced the 37's on 17's with more of the same 40's on 20's I got on my jeep ... without any additional suspension lift.

20190426_port bow tire.jpg

Replaced the custom heavy-duty rear leaf springs that I had made for the weight of the camper with a new set of the 6" progressive springs that come with the Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift kit. These are identical to the springs I replaced with the custom-made ones. :bang:

Added Bushwacker cut-out flares. Removed s***ty air bags and gonna replace them with better ones.

20190419_A_Port stern new flare_springs.jpg

Lots of basic maint'ence stuff goin' on too. Gotta roadtrip comin' up.

Not that anybody reads this stuff no more ... but mize well update the thread. :meh:

Cutout flares work great for the 40's. Nice makeover on the frontend with new headlights and cab clearance lights from Recon and a pair of monster ARB lights. New TrailReady bumper on the stern with Rigid reverse lights. Bought a used tailgate in superb condition. Shaved off the F-250 emblem and then had the entire truck repainted. No more dents and scratches. Ordered a color-matched shell from A.R.E. without the side windows. Here she is yesterday on the beach near Jacksonville, FL ... she looks mighty fine for a 17-year old truck. :smokin:

20190823_strb bow.jpg

20190823_strb stern.jpg

So why in the hell is my Big-Ass truck here at work with me in Florida you ask?

Well .... the super bad-ass Hallmark pop-up camper served me well but is gone now. Traded 'er in on the camper sittin' next to it at the RV dealership in Casper, WY. Arctic Fox 32A. Google it. Nice rig:

20190415_trade in.jpeg

So I'm towin' 'round the Big-Ass trailer with my Big-Ass truck and livin' in it while I'm at work. Life is good. This was down in Freeport, Tx:

20190814_spot 90.jpg

And here it is now in Jax:

20190823_home.jpg

Dammit I wanted that camper.

I was sure thinkin' I'd have to sell it off myself to get my askin' price but that dealer up in Casper was very familiar with the Hallmark brand. They loved my camper and gave me my full askin' price for the trade. And made me a great deal on the trailer to boot. Nice Folks.

Not that anybody reads this stuff no more ... but mize well update the thread. :meh:

Cutout flares work great for the 40's. Nice makeover on the frontend with new headlights and cab clearance lights from Recon and a pair of monster ARB lights. New TrailReady bumper on the stern with Rigid reverse lights. Bought a used tailgate in superb condition. Shaved off the F-250 emblem and then had the entire truck repainted. No more dents and scratches. Ordered a color-matched shell from A.R.E. without the side windows. Here she is yesterday on the beach near Jacksonville, FL ... she looks mighty fine for a 17-year old truck. :smokin:

View attachment 2066224

View attachment 2066227

So why in the hell is my Big-Ass truck here at work with me in Florida you ask?

Well .... the super bad-ass Hallmark pop-up camper served me well but is gone now. Traded 'er in on the camper sittin' next to it at the RV dealership in Casper, WY. Arctic Fox 32A. Google it. Nice rig:

View attachment 2066209

So I'm towin' 'round the Big-Ass trailer with my Big-Ass truck and livin' in it while I'm at work. Life is good. This was down in Freeport, Tx:

View attachment 2066234

And here it is now in Jax:

View attachment 2066235

Hey stranger...

So u're now in full White Trash mode from what I see.

Congrats bud!
Glad to see you enjoying life and making yourself comfortable while on travel.

The bossman said I'm most likely here right on thru 'till springtime. So gettin' geared up for the harsh Florida winter. :cool:

Assembled my fire pit from TNT Customs ....

and set 'er right next to the palm tree I bought. :lol:

20191025_firepit.jpg

Sad but true ... time to let 'er go ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom